Tryst…hackers

So I’ve never been on a site before that was hacked like this one…be careful ladies or anyone on there. It’s been something else, they must have no firewall or proper security measures at all.

I didn’t see the ad but someone said it had me on it for a donation that wasn’t correct…

Has this happened to anyone else?
No, never
No, never Originally Posted by mpriyamktc
I think the hackers aim more towards providers on there; they will hack your account then text you and say if you give them $$$ they will give you your account back…That’s a new one..so ladies be careful..new scams every day now days :/
  • frodo
  • 12-14-2023, 11:04 PM
I know a provider who had her account hacked. They changed her location to another state and phone number. Took her a while to get it back.
I know a provider who had her account hacked. They changed her location to another state and phone number. Took her a while to get it back. Originally Posted by frodo
Same here it’s been something else…The site is ran by providers from some country, customer service takes ages..

Where does everyone post now days besides Eccie and p411?
Yesterday I also received a message on my cell phone "Supposedly from Tryst." Someone wanted to hack me with a fake link.
Yesterday I also received a message on my cell phone "Supposedly from Tryst." Someone wanted to hack me with a fake link. Originally Posted by LaylaR
Yes, that’s the one that for me Well now we know..

Be safe out there y’all!
  • BK
  • 12-27-2023, 03:17 PM
not just Tryst

You will get text messages from delivery services, with a link in them. Do Not EVER click any links you didn't request. Amazon, UPS, FEDES, USPS are not sending you links to verify your address. Always ignore them. Phishing is the easiest way to get "hacked" as people say. but in acuality you weren't "hacked" you gave them your info with a click.
You know some of ladies need to come back to eccie we aren't all bad people