Hello Batesville!! ;)

Heyyy everyone, I'm Lola! I rarely use this site its difficult for me to navigate but I got myself a new little laptop for camming and its much easier on here... Anyways tryna put myself out there & I have some questions. Now that I'm mobile I love traveling to the surrounding areas! I got my car & that was all she wrote! Tonight I traveled to Batesville somewhere I've never been... really somewhere I barely knew existed. So far so good the people are friendly and it's small but not too small. Reminds me a lot of Cabot. I came to see a friend and decided to stay in this uncharted territory. Are there any Batesvilians<=== here? Hahaha<==== Correct me if that's <==== wrong. Ladies anything I should be aware of? I usually use skip the games to advertise but because I don't know the area I feel like that's a set up for disaster. I don't need any kind of trouble! Is the hobby pretty common here or is this a town of prudes & Bible Thumpers "no offense". Anyways I am going to be here all night so we shall see what I get into. The more comments the better please & thank you don't be shy! DMs are always open! Hoping somebody ends up wanting to chat XoXo Lola
Batesville, so small town!
It's a Bible Thumper town!

Come up to NWA! We can meet up!
I am stuck here for the night unfortunately I'm mobile but my tags are bad!! EEEPP!! You don't have to say anything I already know! SMH :\ But hey! Come daylight I might just end up in your neck of the woods just for the morning. I would love to say Hi!! ;D
  • AgFox
  • 01-27-2024, 09:49 AM
I think they prefer to be called Bater's.