sorry to all who tried to contact me today

It's been a bad day!

Had my suitecase in my car and the one time I didn't lock my car And went in my room for a while someone in that area stole my whole suitcase. All my fucking clothes, lingerie, undies, planners, my fucking vibrators and my jacket that was hung in between the handle and case. So unfortantly all I've done is cry and because I'm being a cry baby I've had a migraine all day.

I really didn't feel like talking or doing anything, not to mention was In my lounging sweat capris and a wife beater with no bra. (Perfect outfit to get stuck in).

Hoping by tomorrow I'll get out of this funk and go get a couple outfits and will enjoy a day with people.

Was not ignoring you our trying to be an asshole so wanted to let y'all know. Some people I've gotten to talk to. Some didn't know if I could text back after a while.

Wooosa
Shayla owned her big purple schlong for 7 years; she named it "Brad". They'd been through everything together. 20 trips, 3 inadequate boyfriends, thousands of blowjobs. She's like "nothing could replace Brad". Then he was stolen. Shayla is heartbroken. Next, her auto insurance Liberty Mutual calls to tell her that her stolen property claim has been accepted, and she breaks into her happydance!

Seriously princess, give us a description of you vibrators and we will take a look in the pawn shops to see if they show up.

Hope the rest of your visit works out.
Must have been out of Towners, everybody in ATX knows to stay out of your Undies .... and stuff ...

Sorry your "luck" hasn't changed, we'll deploy the Faraday cage next time.
Somehow the town felt safe with ACL and they got sloppy ...
Lol to funny at first I was like this sounds familiar lol I've just given up about my clothes, I have called the last two days nothings shown up so if they needed the clothes and all that bad I guess I'll just charge it to the game I guess. I bet they were surprised to find not only all my clothes but the naughty school girl dress, lingerie, strap ons, vibrators, and all lol.
Must have been out of Towners, everybody in ATX knows to stay out of your Undies .... and stuff ...

Sorry your "luck" hasn't changed, we'll deploy the Faraday cage next time.
Somehow the town felt safe with ACL and they got sloppy ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Your such an ass lol my luck...
You didn't mind my undies before 😉😉😉

Lucky That's The Only Bag I Had In There. My hygiene bag and make up bag and all my electronics were not I there yet.
Still, we'll try it next time:

A Faraday cage in operation: Shayla inside is protected from all potential harm by the cage.
That looks like it could tickle ������
Put some hummming on that cage and I'd be good with it!
Shayla, I was kinda serious. Either your car or home insurance might cover this loss. They might require you to file a police report. Don't worry, you were in town for ACL.
All who tried to contact you? ugh huh.
It's been awhile since your last board crisis. Not bad.
Aww so sweet a new handle? Which are you since your 2016 new and don't know me or would not know anything about me as 2016 this is my only my 2nd visit. Hmmmm who you could you be???

Personally could not care. Try again.
Aww so sweet a new handle? Which are you since your 2016 new and don't know me or would not know anything about me as 2016 this is my only my 2nd visit. Hmmmm who you could you be???

Personally could not care. Try again. Originally Posted by shayla84
Knowing you isn't required. All one has to do is even the most basic search of your board history.

Are you denying that drama follows you around? Between car problems, theft problems, custody problems, money problems, kids being taken away etc.. where does one even begin?

Or make a 2nd handle
Or make a 2nd handle Originally Posted by shayla84
New handle but returning member. No secret. Now back to the accuracy of my comment.

"Sorry for all those unable to reach me" isn't exactly an original threAd.
Actually i had to cancel appts that day but please do carry on. Lol
And that thread was stating why i wasn't working or answering my phone. Now if i asked for help that would be more ideal for a business is dead thread don't ya think?
I mean since your gonna act smart and think you're calling someone out, maybe you should read the thread. I didn't want any apps that day and was letting people know.

Lol but again carry on smart one