Providers with SKIN! Post your pics!

• ~Ze~
  • 07-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Ready! Set! GO!
Well fuck-- that leaves us out. You're made of cast iron and I have reptilian scales.
What about scales? Scales are sexy.
Apparently my skin is bitter and been hanging around too long. Lmao!
I have very soft sensual skin all over my body so let me know which views are most desired))))
  • BLM69
  • 07-04-2017, 04:25 PM
I have very soft sensual skin all over my body so let me know which views are most desired)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
The bald pussy please and a new never seen before pic
I'm made of glitter and unicorn hairs
I have very soft sensual skin all over my body so let me know which views are most desired)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
A map of your nervous system, specifically where are the greatest clusters of nerve endings sensitive to touch.
Seriously, shit's getting dumb. "If you breathe air show me your puss!"
Seriously, shit's getting dumb. "If you breathe air show me your puss!" Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's all relative though. There are only so many subjects pertaining to the hobby and sex in general. I'll take any that result in more pix of the ladies over the usual, "she won't fuck me 'cause I'm black" or "gee my dick is too big" or "she's too expensive" or "she's too cheap" shit.

I like it when the providers post pix they haven't used in ads or showcase, more the merrier!

But skin. . . that's a tough one!
Reverseheadstock, I guess you are talking about my boobs, clit, g spot and asshole. I don't think the OP had those spots in mind but will work on it))))
Your previous pics you've posted are making me wanting to see my cum all over your tummy!

I'm made of glitter and unicorn hairs Originally Posted by cayden caramel
Your pics are making me want to see my cum all over that glitter and unicorn hairs soft shapely ass!
ManSlut, I would love to have you cover my tummy with your cum)
After covering my tummy, I know I can get you to continue and cover my boobs as well))))
Reverseheadstock, I guess you are talking about my boobs, clit, g spot, taint, and asshole. I don't think the OP had those spots in mind but will work on it)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv

Completed the thought/