good looks = great sex skills?

(I'm relatively certain that this topic has been posted before yet I have no idea how to search for it so Im risking a duplicate thread)

this city quite clearly has some very physically beautiful providers.(I could list a few but in the interest of space I'm going to avoid that)

who in the ECCIE audience here out there assumes that great beauty equals great sex skills and who has learning to distinguish the difference?

2nd. how many believe some providers are commanding a "premium rate" for their good looks?

ss
I've said on here before....and since college:

Performance is not a function of looks.

(I, personally, am a good example of that...LOL)
There is no positive correlation between appearance and talent.

(Of course, you may be more turned on by a gorgeous partner, and that may make the experience seem better for you.)

In my experience, I've found that the attractive, but not drop-dead-gorgeous women are the ones who go the extra mile to hone their skills, and who display the most enthusiasm. Even great skills don't mean much without enthusiasm.

I've always said that I'd rather spend a session with a 7 who is talented and loves what she does than a 9 who lays there because you should be thrilled that she's in the room with you.
  • BDD
  • 08-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I agree that good looks does not mean great, or even good, sex skills.

What does seem to be highly correlated is dancing. If the girl can truly dance, then she is usually great BCD.
....What does seem to be highly correlated is dancing. If the girl can truly dance, then she is usually great BCD. Originally Posted by BDD
I agree.
Congratulations for figuring out that hotness in appearance and hotness in performance do not correlate...unless that correlation is inverse.

The "Firm Grasp of the Obvious" Prize may be appropriate here.

It might be useful to agree upon a term for a real beauty who fucks with the desperation of an ugly girl. I like to affectionately address "mine" as Sweathogs. The good 'uns like it, and the offense it gives to some does help thin the turkey herd of morons.
Good looks do not equal good skills but there are some providers that have both
Not always true...I've done duos with some really sexy ladies and they were rubbish...Sometimes I think *some* good looking girls lack effort as they think guys will be completely mesmerised by their looks that they'll look past the actual fact that they don't know how to properly suck a cock.
Good looks do not equal good skills but there are some providers that have both Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Indeed!

A toast to wonderful, beautiful Sweathogs of my Desire . You know who you are.
I have to agree with Valerie 100% on this one!
(I'm relatively certain that this topic has been posted before yet I have no idea how to search for it so Im risking a duplicate thread)

this city quite clearly has some very physically beautiful providers.(I could list a few but in the interest of space I'm going to avoid that)

who in the ECCIE audience here out there assumes that great beauty equals great sex skills and who has learning to distinguish the difference?

2nd. how many believe some providers are commanding a "premium rate" for their good looks?

ss Originally Posted by Solarsystem
I can't believe someone has to ask these questions.
I agree with Valerie!
1. Nope, not necessarily. Infact, I think you luck out when you find both in one guy...or girl.
2. They could be...But then again, why not? Her looks, her vagina, her $$$...ijs��
  • TheDr
  • 08-28-2013, 06:10 AM

ss Originally Posted by Solarsystem
1. Great looks does not necessarily mean good sex as others have stated. Some of the most average to below average babes I had in college were awesome BCD. The pretty girls most times disappointed but, as they assumed, I was so happy to get them in my bed I looked past their sorry ass skills. And back then black chicks didn't give head so it really sucked (no pun intended).

2. Yes, I've noticed a lot of GPS going on with these rates. Not gonna happen here chief! Pretty or not, you're not getting $400+ from me...
Not always true...I've done duos with some really sexy ladies and they were rubbish...Sometimes I think *some* good looking girls lack effort as they think guys will be completely mesmerised by their looks that they'll look past the actual fact that they don't know how to properly suck a cock. Originally Posted by Valerie
+1 jus sayin....