It was great participating on this forum...

Great outlet for my amusing anecdotes and ramblings

Hope you enjoyed it and let's not take it all too seriously

On another note, I'm relieved I finally stopped receiving requests from that horrible website - ter, unless they want to be personally sued by me, they'll keep my profile turned off and keep me permanently banned.

I do like people on here, though

Maybe not meeting in-person intimately, but there are some really intelligent women and interesting men on here. Sadly, my short-lived experience with meeting review site members has never been my ideal dream date, so I avoid ...but, I really do like some of you ...not all ...let's not get too carried away

Welll. I'm sure you can guess where this far too mushy for my taste love note is heading.

That's right. I'm saying goodbye.

Hopefully for the last time

Nice knowing this community

Take care

Stay happy
Farewell, best wishes going forward.
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass....
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2015, 08:44 AM
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
The gracious gentleman to the end.
Farewell taint photos state it best.
  • DSK
  • 06-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Great outlet for my amusing anecdotes and ramblings

Hope you enjoyed it and let's not take it all too seriously

On another note, I'm relieved I finally stopped receiving requests from that horrible website - ter, unless they want to be personally sued by me, they'll keep my profile turned off and keep me permanently banned.

I do like people on here, though

Maybe not meeting in-person intimately, but there are some really intelligent women and interesting men on here. Sadly, my short-lived experience with meeting review site members has never been my ideal dream date, so I avoid ...but, I really do like some of you ...not all ...let's not get too carried away

Welll. I'm sure you can guess where this far too mushy for my taste love note is heading.

Take care

Stay happy Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
You will be back....
Best wishes to you as you move on. I have really enjoyed reading your posts, and will miss them.
  • Old-T
  • 06-03-2015, 10:10 AM
ZS was always an interesting poster who heard a different drum beat. Sometimes I didn't understand her, often she was living in a different corner of this world than I inhabit, but that is what this board needs more of--different views on topics.
Wish you wouldn't go.
  • tyred
  • 06-03-2015, 06:33 PM
... " Wish you didn't have to go...."
.... " No, no, no, no......"

......( A Summer Song )
..... Chad and Jeremy
Stay safe
Bump!

Take care

Stay happy Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
You will be back.... Originally Posted by DSK
Give that man a cigar!
There are just so many places to go when you have mouth diarrhea and crave an audience.
Welcome Back is in order?
  • Old-T
  • 08-16-2015, 08:08 PM
There are just so many places to go when you have mouth diarrhea and crave an audience. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Easy enough to put her on ignore if you feel that way.

I actually find her interesting to read a lot of times. Often don't agree with her, but she is mostly harmless, so i don't understand your issue really.