Somebody you know?

This might be a taboo subject, but have any of you seen a provider that you know or knew outside of the hobby, either on the site or (God forbid) when y'all met? And if so, did you pursue her? I'm sure it's happened to someone in here, I'm just curious. You don't have to name any names, of course.
Somewhere on eccie is a review of guy went to see a provider.
Turned out to be his X wife.
I dunno know about the gents, but as a lady in the hobby, I've met gents from the RW I knew, and even still know. No big, and actually was really kewl! Maybe not as big of a deal for me, because I was in the swing life style as well.
Turned out to be his X wife. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lmao that's fucking great
Turned out to be his X wife. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Definitely a cheaper lay than when he was married to her.
There was a guy in my high school whom I had a crush on. He had a very common name, so when he booked - I thought of him, but didn't think it could be him.

Well, it was him. He kept on asking me, "So where are you from?" LOL

I decided after the last class reunion (before this) I wasn't going back anyway.
Went into a strip club once and one of my former co-workers was on stage. Awkward to say the least, but after 20 more years in the game it all makes sense. Good looking girl, deadbeat hubby, couple kids to feed, needed the daily cash infusion.
Kind of like rcinokc, except it was the girl my brother in law had just started dating. It was definitely awkward to see her shaking it on stage, but not that awkward.
  • oden
  • 08-09-2015, 12:06 AM
I once went to a strip club and I thought I recognized one of the dancers,then it hit me, she was a former babysitter I used to use all the time. I left before she saw me. I always wondered what a dance from her would have been like.
My older brother walked into a club I was dancing in about a decade ago. He left before I saw him, but he saw me--In a red velvet bikini, thankfully not topless (slow ass shitty club), But it was clear I was not the doorgirl. Someone at the bar told me my brother came in, and I was freaking the fuck out for the rest on the night. A few days later, he runs in to me again but at a music show. I guess I looked mortified, cause he said only "I don't go in those kind of places, I was meeting friends. I won't tell our dad if you don't tell my wife...but you don't need to do that job, it ain't good for ya."

We haven't spoken on that incident ever since.
I once went to a strip club and I thought I recognized one of the dancers,then it hit me, she was a former babysitter I used to use all the time. I left before she saw me. I always wondered what a dance from her would have been like. Originally Posted by oden
One of those situations in life it is hard not to go for it!
I would have went for it.

IB
I'd like to be surprised by opening the door and finding my daughter-in-law's younger sister.

dunno quite know what would happen next.
I don't know how the hobby has impacted other guys, but I really has skewered my way of thinking. I walk around town, shopping,, at work, whatever, and I just wonder how AWSOME it would be if someone who caught my eye was providing!!!! Or how scary thrilling it would be to go to a club and run into that georgeous lady you know in the RW and you both just smile, red faced, nervous as hell, but, here we are, know why we're here, and just.......sigh.
I've never been that lucky to be with a provider who I know in "real life". That would be the ultimate! I would LOVE for that to happen to me!

I also had the strip club thing happen to me though. A good friend from high school, about 4 years after graduation, was on stage when me and a couple of friends entered the place. Her body had improved since high school. She recognized me and sat with us at a table and ordered me a drink. Awesome to happen in front of buddies. Never had that happen in a strip bar. When her turn came up again she came down from the stage, grabbed my hand, and had me lay down on the stage. She then started dancing topless on top of me and then started grinding on junior. THAT was an awesome night. No, take it back. A good night, not awesome. Believe it or not, we didn't f-ck.