Any such thing as an honest review?

I signed up for Eccie about a year or so ago. I use this site for simply seeing who on backpage is fake, or who is real. I have never posted anything, or written a review.
Probably a good thing for some of the appointments I have had that got n/s when I got to the freiking parking lot. Or the same woman I have tried 3 times to see and end up hanging with her kids for hours at a time, no money spent, no money shots spent. Not exactly why I went to see you in the first place honestly.
Then I go see some of the ladies with multiple reviews stating, beautiful woman, lovely lady, looks great.
I get there to see she is none of the above.
For the people like me, who dont want alot of people knowing who I am due to being in the public eye all day for work, how do we know if the review is just a bunch of BS. Alot of the reviews I have read, and then call the woman end up being a pure BS review.
I dont want a drug user, (especially in front of me - which has happened). I dont want a woman that all 50 reviews tell how attractive she is with her photo shopped up pics, and find out she is not 40, but closer to 60 with a weave.
How is a guy to honestly trust what other guys are posting when 80% of the reviews are fake too.
... Or the same woman I have tried 3 times to see and end up hanging with her kids for hours at a time, no money spent, no money shots spent. ...

How is a guy to honestly trust what other guys are posting when 80% of the reviews are fake too. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
First part: huh???

Second part: obviously, you shouldn't trust reviews, because you know 80% are fake. You already knew this. Why are you even asking?

For myself, I can only apologize because I described women as being beautiful, simply because I thought they were. I should have applied Mccaffery criteria. Of course, I don't know what those are, so it would've been difficult. Sorry, dude.
You could however say profile pics photoshopped or touched up. Instead of "Looks just like her profile pics"
First part meant , no money was spent, and no semen was spent either.
I understand frustration with fake pics or NCNS situations. I would like to add that to improve the site your honest and real reviews of the girls you have seen in the last year ( here or on BP) would have helped. It's kind of like the guy that complains about the government without ever voting. It's a share site and more sharing gives us guys ways to make decisions. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your input. Google, Tineye and all the other sites are just a few of the info you can use.
Then you get blackballed by other women because you write an honest review. I have seen about 10 or so women all from Eccie and Backpage. Most of them are drug users, not counting pot....
Tracks on their arms, scabs on their faces, all super make-up covered.
I have read reviews where a guy was honest, then someone calls them out like "I call fake on that review, there is no way that was real"
If we all wrote actual accounts of our interactions with our reviews, we could win the local war on drugs, and have all the pimp / dealers looking up our info for addresses lol.
I signed up for Eccie about a year or so ago. I use this site for simply seeing who on backpage is fake, or who is real. I have never posted anything, or written a review.
Probably a good thing for some of the appointments I have had that got n/s when I got to the freiking parking lot. Or the same woman I have tried 3 times to see and end up hanging with her kids for hours at a time, no money spent, no money shots spent. Not exactly why I went to see you in the first place honestly.
Then I go see some of the ladies with multiple reviews stating, beautiful woman, lovely lady, looks great.
I get there to see she is none of the above.
For the people like me, who dont want alot of people knowing who I am due to being in the public eye all day for work, how do we know if the review is just a bunch of BS. Alot of the reviews I have read, and then call the woman end up being a pure BS review.
I dont want a drug user, (especially in front of me - which has happened). I dont want a woman that all 50 reviews tell how attractive she is with her photo shopped up pics, and find out she is not 40, but closer to 60 with a weave.
How is a guy to honestly trust what other guys are posting when 80% of the reviews are fake too. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
Welcome to the Land of ECCIE! Where no one is REAL, even if some of us yell and scream, we are too! The fairy tales are plentiful! Enjoy!
Lots of research. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have found the majority of reviews to be accurate. Research the reviewers, too. Some embellish their experience.

I remember reading a review saying the lady was tall. Hmmm, 5'3" isn't tall imo. Another guy had stated a lady was model material. I know some models. The lady he mentioned --- not even close.

Experience in the hobby will help in discovering which hobbiests' reviews to rely on for an idea of a lady who meets your expectations. It also helps to have Premium Access.

I've met very attractive ladies and enjoyed my time. Here's a short list of ladies I've seen who I consider attractive. To me, the first 3 look like their pictures. Sexy Safari's pic's are glamorized. I think she's very attractive irl.

DallasBella http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49096
Laylonie http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=13153
Nikki_Sweets http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17706
Sexy Safari http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=171120

Also know that some people become more attractive as time is spent with them. Have you ever known a beautiful lady, but her attitude made you unable to find her attractive? What about the reverse? A lady became very attractive because her inner being. Think Shallow Hal.

Oh, the ladies I mentioned above --- a guy who loves bbw's will likely think they are all unattractive because none of them are 50" across the beam.

Good luck in your search.
The guy who likes a BBW is going to search for a heavier woman, like I do when I search for women over 28.
At 42, I feel a little creepy trying to get with a 21 yr old.
When you narrow down the search, you shouldnt have to weed out the track marks in elbows, the crack pipe in the bathroom of the hotel, the girl who shot up heroin in front of me, and has all positive reviews.
I think if we all knew what we were getting into, we would be a little more cautious where our mouth went on that woman.
Her DATY was great, as she shot up on the bed, would probably keep the next guys tongue out of there.
Then you get blackballed by other women because you write an honest review. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
I have written several negative reviews and never been blackballed. You can phrase negative comments in a less-insulting way, like "he may have been gorgeous to the previous reviewer, but she was not what I was looking for," or something similar. And we all must accept the fact that, just like a provider may not get our motors revving - she may not think we are all that and a bag of chips, either. Yes, yes, yes, we are paying for a service, and expect to hear that we are an Adonis while we are there - but c'mon... providers are only human and sometimes they just can't get past 100+ lb overweight guys with 2-day stubble, bad breath and a gigantic hairy mole that looks like a third eye. No, wait, that sounds like me. Nevermind.

Bottom line, I've always had decent luck following reviews, some better than others. Hang in there, ans share, share, share your reviews, either positive or negative. If a provider ignores you because you wrote a less-than-stellar review of someone else, chances are she is not "as advertised" either - and you just saved $$.
I have written several negative reviews and never been blackballed. You can phrase negative comments in a less-insulting way, like "he may have been gorgeous to the previous reviewer, but she was not what I was looking for," or something similar. And we all must accept the fact that, just like a provider may not get our motors revving - she may not think we are all that and a bag of chips, either. Yes, yes, yes, we are paying for a service, and expect to hear that we are an Adonis while we are there - but c'mon... providers are only human and sometimes they just can't get past 100+ lb overweight guys with 2-day stubble, bad breath and a gigantic hairy mole that looks like a third eye. No, wait, that sounds like me. Nevermind.

YooHoo! Sounds like my kinda fella!

Bottom line, I've always had decent luck following reviews, some better than others. Hang in there, ans share, share, share your reviews, either positive or negative. If a provider ignores you because you wrote a less-than-stellar review of someone else, chances are she is not "as advertised" either - and you just saved $$. Originally Posted by roadrep

Chances also could be she knows, sometimes opinions are like a**holes, they just stink. Ya know? No need to share a negative subjective opinion. I/We understand grossly misleading info being shared, otherwise.....
Brandee69, JulesMilano, Samantha Thom are all over 28. I have met them and I consider all attractive. Uhhhmm, you do realize some ladies may list an age on their showcase that may not be accurate? Research.

I think MaxiMilyen is attractive, but I've never met her and I probably made it to her dns list today.

The ROS will reveal additional information. But, some things are private between two people and will never be revealed. OP, I haven't met the kind of ladies you have. Sounds like you need someone to help you pick a lady. I'll also say Texas has a lot of ladies to choose from. But different areas of the country have preferred boards.

Sounds like you need a good experience with a lady you find attractive. But that may take references from reputable ladies. And guys cat't help you because your lack of participation and reviews don't give a clue as to what you like and don't like.

Not trying to be harsh, but that's kinda how things work.
... Or the same woman I have tried 3 times to see and end up hanging with her kids for hours at a time ... Originally Posted by Mccaffery
That's the part that made me say "huh???". Are you telling us that you made an appointment with a sex worker, showed up, and her children were there, and you were there for "hours" with them? That's what I was sure I must not understand, because ... yeah, that's just bizarre.

The bigger picture, with all the heroin-shooters you've seen and all: I just don't understand my amazing luck. I've seen, let's see, six different sex workers over a two-year career in the demimonde, and I have yet to see a drug user, nor a woman who looked seriously different from her photos, give or take a little hair color / style here and there, which is something that women change frequently anyway. Nor have I been introduced to any of their children. The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was one lady's attempt to sell me an upscale vacuum cleaner (that's her RW job), after a session that didn't work out especially well ... but she wasn't shooting any heroin, and she probably looked a little better than her photos. Either I should start buying lottery tickets, or you and I are choosing our providers in very different ways.
Brandee69, JulesMilano, Samantha Thom are all over 28. I have met them and I consider all attractive.

I think MaxiMilyen is attractive, but I've never met her and I probably made it to her dns list today.

The ROS will reveal additional information. But, some things are private between two people and will never be revealed. OP, I haven't met the kind of ladies you have. Sounds like you need someone to help you pick a lady. I'll also say Texas has a lot of ladies to choose from. But different areas of the country have preferred boards.

Sounds like you need a good experience with a lady you find attractive. But that may take references from reputable ladies. And guys cat't help you because your lack of participation and reviews don't give a clue as to what you like and don't like.

Not trying to be harsh, but that's kinda how things work. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Nope...ya just made me do a double take! LOL Some things said on this board..... folks would never say to another in RL, so I learn a lot, or hey, maybe the guys do..... I got lotsa guys friends I have to tell, ummmmm, Dude, never say that in front of a woman..... LOL We learn from one another......it's all good and btw.....thank you.
Then you get blackballed by other women because you write an honest review. I have seen about 10 or so women all from Eccie and Backpage. Most of them are drug users, not counting pot....
Tracks on their arms, scabs on their faces, all super make-up covered.
I have read reviews where a guy was honest, then someone calls them out like "I call fake on that review, there is no way that was real"
If we all wrote actual accounts of our interactions with our reviews, we could win the local war on drugs, and have all the pimp / dealers looking up our info for addresses lol. Originally Posted by Mccaffery

Lol I think you just called everyone on the site a liar. I must have lied 57 times on eccie. Wow I'm also glad I haven't seen the ones you have. If I just saw women with bruises and scabs I might have to quit after one. I admire someone that can do it ten times though. I'm sure all the ladies on eccie will be glad to see you now. I don't think you have to worry about being blackballed as you call it though.
To say 80% of reviews are fake is a fals accusation in its own. How do you know this? Did you interview all the parties? Fake reviews are used to gain premium access, to boost credibility most likely So 80% of the members are fake? OP your post is not on point.

Now if your asking if reviews are accurate, that's a different story. It takes experience to read reviews and gather the opropriate information to make an educated dissision.

There will never be a universal scale of likes and dislikes. You have to learn what one monger is calling a 10 in beauty, TBC, and IOP. The next guys 10 is your 5. So learn how to read reviews and they will serve you well. Give these ladies a little credit, they are real...... In wonderland.

IB