Don't ask me to linger in a hotel lobby please...

Just when I think I've seen and experienced it all in this hobby, something new happens. I had a gentleman that wanted to see me at a very upscale hotel. We got through the screening and set up our time. I arrived at the hotel, one I've been to before. A key is needed for the elevator to go to the top floors. I text the gentleman and he text back telling me to come up with someone who has a key. The first 10 floors require no key so am I supposed to hang out in the elevator until someone with a key enters then try not to look suspicious when I push the button for his floor without using my own key? I don't linger in hotel lobbies. Normally in this hotel, the gentleman will come down and meet me in the lobby then we go up together. (One of the ONLY times I meet anyone in a lobby) I left. I won't black list this guy as I don't feel he's dangerous. I just found him disrespectful and not sensitive to the nature of our meeting. I explained to him why I left and hopefully he won't make the same mistake with the next girl.

Guys, please make it easy for us to get to you. We're trying to be discreet and now draw attention to ourselves for both our safety.

Thank You!!
Just when I think I've seen and experienced it all in this hobby, something new happens. I had a gentleman that wanted to see me at a very upscale hotel. We got through the screening and set up our time. I arrived at the hotel, one I've been to before. A key is needed for the elevator to go to the top floors. I text the gentleman and he text back telling me to come up with someone who has a key. The first 10 floors require no key so am I supposed to hang out in the elevator until someone with a key enters then try not to look suspicious when I push the button for his floor without using my own key? I don't linger in hotel lobbies. Normally in this hotel, the gentleman will come down and meet me in the lobby then we go up together. (One of the ONLY times I meet anyone in a lobby) I left. I won't black list this guy as I don't feel he's dangerous. I just found him disrespectful and not sensitive to the nature of our meeting. I explained to him why I left and hopefully he won't make the same mistake with the next girl.

Guys, please make it easy for us to get to you. We're trying to be discreet and now draw attention to ourselves for both our safety.

Thank You!! Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms
I couldn't agree more, hon. So sorry you wasted your valuable time and thank goodness there are those of us who think about these things more than they do about "just the money". You rock and make it easier for the next lady....thank you!
Agreed. He's an idiot.
100% agree! ... IMHO, common curtesy goes both ways... I wouldn't do that to someone else, so I wouldnt except that disrespect either -I have zero tolerance for anything disrespectful 100% of the time
~keep havin fun
I always meet the ladies outside, then we walk in together...
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2015, 02:45 PM
There are many reasonable ways to get around key-card elevators--that isn't one of them.

I may not classify him as an idiot, but at least clueless.
What kind of douchebag can't get off his fucking ass and come down to meet you in the lobby?! Fuck that noise.
When I first read the title, I read "finger" instead of "linger." What's my point? I need glasses. Either way, I agree it was disrespectful.
Yeah a real asshat... BD
Maybe if taint photos were posted ...
  • anita
  • 08-15-2015, 01:48 AM
He knows that a key is needed to access the elevator, since he has a room there. Common sense would have been to ask you to inform him when you're 5-10 minutes away. There isn't anything he has to lose by coming down to the lobby (if bar is open, have a drink) and wait for you.

*Sigh* I would have left too, but such a waste of time!
When I first read the title, I read "finger" instead of "linger." What's my point? I need glasses. Either way, I agree it was disrespectful. Originally Posted by emptywallet
My second laugh of the day! Thank You!
this is not acceptable however, now you know how we feel when you Providers want to play the 2-3 call/text game.

Sitting in a hotel parking lot or Lobby as a John waiting for you to text us the room number is just if not more miserable than you experienced...
this is not acceptable however, now you know how we feel when you Providers want to play the 2-3 call/text game.

Sitting in a hotel parking lot or Lobby as a John waiting for you to text us the room number is just if not more miserable than you experienced... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Awesome of you to note that, hon. Try seeing the proven, better business, and even experienced providers who are not known for such shenanigans?
Awesome of you to note that, hon. Try seeing the proven, better business, and even experienced providers who are not known for such shenanigans? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
then that would probably eliminate about 70% of any Traveling Provider and some locals here in Austin do it too. Hence why I seldom to NEVER see a new Provider. Yall have 'cured' me of even trying anymore. I just stick to my UTR regs and few good non UTR regs...