How far have you traveled to see a woman...

I had this sweet, temporarily besotted man drive all the way from ny to come see me (I'm in chicago)...

Later, when we met, I realized he had done that, just for me. No business trip, nothing else...

I think he liked the way I spoke to him over letters, maybe my intelligence & manners?

Anyhoo, we had a nice time in person but as we talked more he told me he's a nurse (giving profession) and of his previous relationship where the woman was very taking...

Obviously he was accustomed to going to far lengths for people or women.... one sided that is...

I find that interesting

I admit, I do play games & test a man sometimes... to see how far he'll go, do... just to see your potential, babe...
dumb fucktard
Interesting story.

I have never gone more than a $30 Taxi ride WAY.

A couple of times, a provider has met me somewhere and driven me to her in-call location.
Since I live in Austin I used to come to Houston to fuk this hot little Vietnamese girl in 1998-2002. So 150 miles max.
How far have I gone to see a woman? Well, in late 2013, I drove 1030 miles (each way) to see Elisabeth Whispers. That was such a ridiculously good experience that I did it again a year later, in the fall of 2014. Since habit's a strong thing, I'm planning the same trip this fall.

Of course, I make it a dual-purpose trip. After all, I need a cover story. But I'll put it this way: there's lots of bicycle events all over this great country, practically all of them closer to home. So, even though the Tour de Gruene is an enjoyable ride, I wouldn't think of making the trip just to ride it. If they stop holding it, I'll figure out some other reason to go through the Dallas area.
For me the farthest I've traveled was to see this high end girl in Vegas. The farthest I've actually driven was to see someone in SA TX, that was one hellva drive.
I had a nice gent drive from Kansas City to New Orleans to see me...now I see him in KC once in awhile
From Houston to Dallas. 250 miles
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 04:00 PM
9197 miles.

Austin to Bangkok.

"One night in Bangkok"...
The furthest I've driven is 550 miles.
Flew from Nashville to Phoenix to see a lady I met while traveling previously to the area. Things didn't work out the first time but it was worth the plane ride to have a dinner date with her.
Flew NO to Dallas. Great weekend!
I drove across half of Texas once.
  • Old-T
  • 08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
A bit over 2,000 miles. Made it a bit of a vacation, but seeing her was the reason for the trip, and the best part.
I flew from Germany to the Philippines to see a drop dead gorgeous lady, and then stopped in Thailand on the way back to see another one.