Early birthday double with mmm and Destiny

Cheated on Kiki my doubles partner today with mmm and Destiny. Guys if u want to do a fun double with 2 girls who enjoy each other, this is it!! An hour of every activity they have a name for and some that don't have names yet. Everybody on everybody over and over. Got off twice and thought they were going to call 911 to help me to my truck. Thank you mmm ans destiny for an awesome early birthday present!!!
Oh Randayyyy!
Enjoyed every minute of every ride, darlin!! And Kiki....I missed your sexy self in my playground....you have to come play SOON lol
OP, I'm VERY jelly. You're my hero!!!!
Cheated on Kiki my doubles partner today with mmm and Destiny. Guys if u want to do a fun double with 2 girls who enjoy each other, this is it!! An hour of every activity they have a name for and some that don't have names yet. Everybody on everybody over and over. Got off twice and thought they were going to call 911 to help me to my truck. Thank you mmm ans destiny for an awesome early birthday present!!! Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
It was fun I definitely enjoyed every fun ride from the legendary rides to the
to-be-named rides. Thank You MMM and Randy For the fun play-date in MMM's Legendary Playground
XoXo Destiny XoXo
Go show bro. Sounds like you had fun.
Go show bro. Sounds like you had fun. Originally Posted by OldGent
Haha ....yours is cumming . Countdown ON!!
Yayyy!!!!
Lucky!!!
Hmmmm.... when's YOUR birthday Redcat? ������
April, day after April Fools
  • GMTA
  • 07-30-2016, 09:10 AM
Mine was last weekend :-(
Mine was last weekend :-( Originally Posted by GMTA
Darlin, there is NOTHING wrong with a BELATED celebration on the playground
My birthday is next week.
My birthday is next week. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
You are going to have one heck of a good time for your birthday then. Can't wait to get you in MMM legendary playground. We will have to get you to ride all the rides maybe make up a few new ones ����