Providers who can provide a PacePro referal

I am looking to meet a provider who is on PacePro and can provide a referral. Verified and can provide references.
I am looking to meet a provider who is on PacePro and can provide a referral. Verified and can provide references. Originally Posted by bbfan98

"bbfan" .... you're better off going to LC or RMD or some other skanky site.
Now who's showing disdain?
Now who's showing disdain? Originally Posted by huckster
Safety is everyone's issue. We should all be intelligent about it.
It might mean Big Boob fan. Maybe asking a question instead of attacking would be a better way to go about it and not come across as judgmental or angry?
It might mean Big Boob fan. Maybe asking a question instead of attacking would be a better way to go about it and not come across as judgmental or angry? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Assumptive theories is the theme of the hobby, ask anyone.
Safety is everyone's issue. We should all be intelligent about it. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
The bb means basketball. Admittedly a very poor choice in a handle that was made many years ago when I was less than experienced. I would change of I knew how and wouldn't be criticized for that. It is better to ask than to assume.
I am looking to meet a provider who is on PacePro and can provide a referral. Verified and can provide references. Originally Posted by bbfan98
i can!

My PacePro Profile
The bb means basketball. Admittedly a very poor choice in a handle that was made many years ago when I was less than experienced. I would change of I knew how and wouldn't be criticized for that. It is better to ask than to assume. Originally Posted by bbfan98
imagine how I felt when fucking corona virus pandemic came out!!!

At this point I've had this handle for too long, I ain't changing it...
I have Pace Pro BustyGina
"bbfan" .... you're better off going to LC or RMD or some other skanky site. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
ECCIE has had it's fair share of skanky skanks. Don't sell all the girls short now. It's not like these sites are full of angels and squeaky clean surgery rooms, we've had quite a few septic tanks & cum dumpsters servicing the boys.
The bb means basketball. Admittedly a very poor choice in a handle that was made many years ago when I was less than experienced. I would change of I knew how and wouldn't be criticized for that. It is better to ask than to assume. Originally Posted by bbfan98
You can ask for a name change. You may have been here a long time, but your posting history suggests it wouldn’t cause great confusion if you did.

But it is funny that hobby folks see that and think something besides basketball, when that would be the first thing to come to mind for a lot of people outside this subculture.
You can ask for a name change. You may have been here a long time, but your posting history suggests it wouldn’t cause great confusion if you did.

But it is funny that hobby folks see that and think something besides basketball, when that would be the first thing to come to mind for a lot of people outside this subculture. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree but wasn’t your previous handle BBFS_TinMan? Before everyone gets all upset I’m just making a joke. We need more jokes around here.
I agree but wasn’t your previous handle BBFS_TinMan? Before everyone gets all upset I’m just making a joke. We need more jokes around here. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Who knew that people wouldn’t automatically think of “Butt Bongo Fiesta for Stern” when seeing that in my handle? It was the 90s; that’s all we talked about back then
Who knew that people wouldn’t automatically think of “Butt Bongo Fiesta for Stern” when seeing that in my handle? It was the 90s; that’s all we talked about back then Originally Posted by TinMan
His show was definitely wild and a must see back then.