Stolen Pics

I just received an email from someone saying that someone in Colorado is using my photos and it's time that I asked for help this is literally the fourth time this month that someone has stole my pictures. first it was Texas, then Louisiana, then Oklahoma and now Colorado. I obviously can't stop anyone from being able to use my photos but I wonder what kind of apps out there I can use to watermark my pictures it seems like all the ones I download on my phone aren't working for me... Like when you select the photo and wants to resize it and I can't get all of my picture in the amount of space they give me complicated to explain but if anybody has any good apps to recommend it would HIGHLY be appreciated
  • Emmie
  • 03-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Oh girl that totally sucks!! I'm so sorry that is happening to you.
Ya, how low! I will PM you with an app I use. So far, so good....or maybe nobody wants my pics. ha ha
It dose suck when people use stolen pic or try to use fake pics as well. I had a girl in Portland steal my pic to doll. Make sure u flag them hun.
  • Emmie
  • 03-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Holly will you send me that app as well?
You can watermark a photo with PowerPoint. Just paste a photo, add a transparent text box, group, and save as a pic.
You can watermark a photo with PowerPoint. Just paste a photo, add a transparent text box, group, and save as a pic. Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard
Good one! Also, when watermarking photos, I would make sure the visible watermark is in a place that is hard to crop out of the photo.
On one hand , it sucks. On the other hand , I'm not suprised. I mean , lookit DAT AZZ ! :-)
I guess you could be flattered.
Good one! Also, when watermarking photos, I would make sure the visible watermark is in a place that is hard to crop out of the photo. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I tried reading your response but my eyes keep drifting to your avatar!
Sorry that has happened hun.. This is why I watermark my pics with both my name and number.. Girls will still use your pics with your name on it, and just say that they are you.. But when you have your number and or email on your pic, it's harder for them to use it.. Hope you get them taken down hun.. May have to contact backpage and let them know yourself..
Thanks so much everyone!
  • FLA
  • 03-09-2015, 01:55 PM
It's a huge complement. I love the new pics in black!
Jessica, you're gorgeous. You can't blame girls for WANTING to steal your pictures, only for actually doing it! You are a gem, sorry this happened. But those of us who know you know who you are!
Thanks guys - I feel more flattered than annoyed now and got a better app to edit pics!
Or...nearly any image editing software for a computer will work.