NC/NS by FBSM Nicole on BP

Set an appointment and drove to the incall. Once there, I let her know I arrived and she replied she was running late. And then crickets. Waste of time.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-you/35435695
That's what we've come to expect on BP.
That's what we've come to expect on BP. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
Yeah
Probably running late from tattoo shop
Um change the spelling a little, add a few more letters, and you're good. Like, really really good. And yes, BP. Who knew?

You know, some of you sick fucks got me in trouble with one of the most amazing providers I've ever met? Anyone want to take ownernership for that? To refresh your recollection, re: an Aubrey346 review. Anyone wanna call me a pimp? Any takers?
  • ognob
  • 12-11-2016, 05:17 PM
BP is the Wild Wild West....anything goes.

You can charge anything that happens on BP to the game.
Got in contact with Nicole and she said she got in an accident, that's why she couldn't make it. Hope she recovers quickly.
Daaamn..... She looks HOTT.................!!!

Too bad she's not FS.............. I'd bang her!!!

Um change the spelling a little, add a few more letters, and you're good. Like, really really good. And yes, BP. Who knew?

You know, some of you sick fucks got me in trouble with one of the most amazing providers I've ever met? Anyone want to take ownernership for that? To refresh your recollection, re: an Aubrey346 review. Anyone wanna call me a pimp? Any takers? Originally Posted by GrkFrk
We can all call you pimp and you will be in the same boat. Frankly I have clue what you are talking about but sounds like you just need to move on. Put your crush on someone else. This thread is not about you and your review or what your status is with another provider

Too bad she's not FS.............. I'd bang her!!!

Originally Posted by threshold
Definitely hot. But not worth the cost of admission without the full service
We can all call you pimp and you will be in the same boat. Frankly I have clue what you are talking about but sounds like you just need to move on. Put your crush on someone else. This thread is not about you and your review or what your status is with another provider Originally Posted by gtoman
Gt ur right. I already have. But if a hobbyist thinks someone is pimping a gal, he should be man enough to take his concern to the "pimp," not the provider. And anyone who asks a fbsm provider if she is "full serve" doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the wall. So I would like the "hobbyists" in question to stand up and be loud and proud. They certainly were men enough to diss an outstanding provider, but in a public forum, they seem a little "shy." I wonder why that is.

Back on topic. This chick is cute.
Shes very cute!

Definitely hot. But not worth the cost of admission without the full service Originally Posted by gtoman
Definitely hot. But not worth the cost of admission without the full service Originally Posted by gtoman

everyone is full service (even the legit MP's) if you present yourself right.

Too bad she's not FS.............. I'd bang her!!! Originally Posted by threshold

Generally speaking I'd be more concerned with that brain between their ears. Lots of crazy pretty chics running around out here.

and to the OP; not that I've ever done this but if they NCNS you then let em know it's their loss by sending em this.