Curious

Every once in a while I get the urge for drive thru service and today was one. Today I tried to make an appointment through and ad that I saw. I got suckered in cause it was close to the house and I was feeling how you say lazy, naw that's not it, economic, naw not it, hmmmm bargin shopping (CHEAP).

Why would someone make an ad and have their phone set up not to take incoming calls ? Why make an ad if you are not serious ?

I called another and heard the LONGEST song ever, if I wanted to hear the radio I'd be listening to it.

I am sure that many of you have guessed that I was on BP. I struck out the whole day, ...... One more thing, why the hell does a toaster have a setting higher than 2, 3 burns the bread and 4 - 6 (has anyone ever used setting 6) .........
I guess as the appliances get older , they get weaker so you may need higher settings to burn your toast if the toaster lasts that long. Not exactly a big ticket item.
Don't try to make sense out of those on BP and their actions. They don't.
You need the higher settings for bagels.
I saw an ad the other day on BP that said ....... "unless you're with XXX cell phone company don't call until after 9pm because I'm out of cell minutes!" Classy!
I saw an ad the other day on BP that said ....... "unless you're with XXX cell phone company don't call until after 9pm because I'm out of cell minutes!" Classy! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Now that if funny! But she could be a newbie trying to start so II2, I would say call her after 9 pm, and then write a review: II2 Goes TOFTT
Every once in a while I get the urge for drive thru service and today was one. Today I tried to make an appointment through and ad that I saw. I got suckered in cause it was close to the house and I was feeling how you say lazy, naw that's not it, economic, naw not it, hmmmm bargin shopping (CHEAP).

Why would someone make an ad and have their phone set up not to take incoming calls ? Why make an ad if you are not serious ?

I called another and heard the LONGEST song ever, if I wanted to hear the radio I'd be listening to it.

I am sure that many of you have guessed that I was on BP. I struck out the whole day, ...... One more thing, why the hell does a toaster have a setting higher than 2, 3 burns the bread and 4 - 6 (has anyone ever used setting 6) ......... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
They know who you are.

Has WW been fucking with your toaster?
And again, your commode is due to explode in 3, 2, 1.

Better call the plumber.