Providers reaction to Men with Painted Toes

I'm curious to the reaction of Providers to Men with Painted toes ... Good ... Bad ... Indifferent ?
Painted a color or clear?

I saw a man in starbucks with powder blue toe nails.. Thought it was funny!
I just tried Very Red ...

I think its an inprovement over plain nails !
If you want to paint your toes go for it. If you want to pay me to paint them, I am all in
I just tried Very Red ...

I think its an inprovement over plain nails ! Originally Posted by Shaven

Ummm would that be Slut Red? You naughty boy...........
well cause i live in new orleans..i have seen just about everything! lol ... once a crossdresser and i had a "girls makeover party" where did each others makeup and nails,then went to hotel bar for a drink .. that was fun! i think its cool ..... if you like it,do it!
and hell yeahhhh msathena,slut red sounds sexy!
I'll do a whole makeover if you come to Dallas....bubble bath, panties, wigs, outfit, bra, breast forms, fake nails, corset, heels...the WORKS!
Why stop at just nails?
Panties and stockings feel AWESOME
Attached Images File Type: jpg tran.jpg (4.7 KB, 331 views)
I'll keep you Ladies in mind during my future travels ...!
Painted a color or clear?

I saw a man in starbucks with powder blue toe nails.. Thought it was funny! Originally Posted by 619ashley
You get a number of Mma fighters with painted toes, there's even an Mma nail paint line, not quite as popular now, but chuck Liddell always fought with painted toe nails, so it took off...
My mistress made me paint my toes once. It didn't really turn me on or off. Goddess is right though, stockings & panties do feel incredible!
My mistress made me paint my toes once. It didn't really turn me on or off. Goddess is right though, stockings & panties do feel incredible! Originally Posted by Lhornbk
Did that include body waxing? I occasionally go out for a mani/pedi and the manicurist asked if I wanted nail polish... I considered clear... But decided not to go with it. While I do lean towards Goth, I would probably go with black polish. However.. I kept the nails naked.
Waxing, no. Shaving the hair on my legs, chest, and crotch? Yes. And I painted my toes myself that one time, then removed it a couple of weeks later, also at her orders. I keep clean-shaven, except my face, pretty much all the time, at most just having some stubble before shaving again.
My little cousins painted my finger and toe nails one time. I then proceeded to flip a side-by-side and shattered my ankle. Wound up in the ER and got several strange looks by the nurses. I won't be painting anything on my body ever again...
I'm very open to going with a friend and getting pedicures together!

I like painted toenails on men. It's different.

If I can remember this tomorrow, I have a picture on my other computer, of a friend of mine with dark green polish. I'll post it, again, if I remember!

Looks nice, believe it or not!

Elisabeth