A New Term (for me at least)

• ogre
  • 10-31-2013, 12:07 PM
So I learned a new word - masturbatrix. Essentially it is a dominatrix e that uses long tease and denial sessions using only a hj for release. Anybody feel free to correct me.

I have no appreciation for the very submissive aspects that I have seen in my research but do like the idea of an extended T&D hj session. That would be lots of fun. Especially if coupled with some prostate or strap-on. The number of varieties seems almost endless.
That could be interesting. Hmmm....it gets my attention.
I like this term and think I will start using it since this is my usual M.O. anyway. thanks for the new word.
Great term and a specialty!
I love, love, love these sessions!!
Tag-teaming makes it even more fun!
  • Viola
  • 11-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I like that term. In fact, I may adopt it as well.

I like the submission levels implied in this type of session, more of a genuine submission/emotionally than just focused on getting off, maybe is how I see it. I am very favorable toward genuine submission in men or women, it is amazing and intimate, special somehow.

I find that sometimes intercourse with a submissive man gives too much power to him.

VIola
I

I find that sometimes intercourse with a submissive man gives too much power to him.

VIola Originally Posted by Viola
That seems paradoxical. Would you care to elaborate?
wow -cool word

I sometimes do that in a session...so guess that will be listed in my services now...lol
Pretty cool term!
  • Viola
  • 11-02-2013, 03:34 AM
That seems paradoxical. Would you care to elaborate? Originally Posted by Falcon58
In many positions, the man controls depth, speed etc of what's going on, whereas I like my submissive men to have very little control over taking their own pleasure.
I came up with one today! COCK GARTER!
First I've heard of this term. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. My mind is now racing with the fantasy of two ladies tag teaming me T&D whilst I enjoy a fine cigar and matching snifter of port. An agony / ecstasy sort of thing.
With the right provider it could be mind blowing.
Nicolet you had some help....
LAMAN---get your sweet ass to Nola monday or tuesday & lets "masturbatrix"!!
Damnit Dallas work still has me bound up, yes bound the wrong way.

Would have been fun to have you practice masturbatrix. Then you could have had Nicolet join us to see why "cock garter" was coined!!

Within the next week work will resume a half normal schedule and so will my hobbying!