Well, this explains the blood clots.. lol

I'm glad I didn't get the shot and none of my kids will either.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6GbcUl6blpJ/

Bone up on PAH...

I know the vaxxers will poopoo it, doesn't matter. They have already had the experimental shots... deal. This is for the folks that haven't. And this jives with my understanding of the spike proteins as well.

If you had asked anyone if they would take an experimental drug to avoid getting sick from a flu like illness that had a 99.98 recovery rate in 2018... no one would say yes.. but look where we are today.

Sheeples.
I'm glad I didn't get the shot and none of my kids will either.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6GbcUl6blpJ/

Bone up on PAH...

I know the vaxxers will poopoo it, doesn't matter. They have already had the experimental shots... deal. This is for the folks that haven't. And this jives with my understanding of the spike proteins as well.

If you had asked anyone if they would take an experimental drug to avoid getting sick from a flu like illness that had a 99.98 recovery rate in 2018... no one would say yes.. but look where we are today.

Sheeples. Originally Posted by texassapper
the PAH link includes a recommended suggestion to take the vaccine for the flu.
And this jives with my understanding of the spike proteins as well.

[/QUOTE]

It is ''jibes'', not ''jives''...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jibe

Jive Turkey
It is ''jibes'', not ''jives''... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I lived through the 70's I can say Jive..

https://youtu.be/RrZlWw8Di10

the PAH link includes a recommended suggestion to take the vaccine for the flu. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
relevancy?
Idk man. I'm afraid of the vaccine and the virus. The virus can create blood clots, too. Abstinence is by far the safest option for everything. Obviously, not the most exciting option. However, stroking it can be fun.
I lived through the 70's I can say Jive.. Originally Posted by texassapper
Sure you can. You're using it incorrectly, though!

I've had two Pfizer shots. I feel great!
Sheeple do as sheeple see.
Sheeple do as sheeple see. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Not to mention the blind sheep who don't see.

I can remember when "Aids" hit the fan in this country. I wonder what took so long. Not money.
Sure you can. You're using it incorrectly, though!

I've had two Pfizer shots. I feel great! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
so far...
Vaccines are no longer needed. Almost everyone has had Covid. What we need to do is stop testing every time there is a sniffle, stop widespread media coverage of Covid, and stop the ridiculous mask wearing.
Vaccines are no longer needed. Almost everyone has had Covid. What we need to do is stop testing every time there is a sniffle, stop widespread media coverage of Covid, and stop the ridiculous mask wearing. Originally Posted by DTickler
That’s precisely what Obama did, one of the few good decisions he made. Covid was never a big deal to begin with, which is why they had to classify everything from pneumonia to motorcycle crashes as covid deaths. Gotta keep the fear up, there’s an election soon.
Typically, it seems, that people who are anti-vaccine are open and willing to contract COVID, for some reason. Why is that? No one knows the long-term effects of COVID, either. I am hesitant to get vaccinated because no one knows wtf will happen in the long-term, but I also don't want COVID for similar reasons. Am I the only one who isn't jumping on the band wagon to get vaccinated but also isn't ready and eager to contract a mysterious man-made disease?
I don’t want any disease, but getting one with a 99.9% recovery rate isn’t something that’s particularly frightening and certainly not frightening enough to get an experimental jab to (maybe) prevent.
Typically, it seems, that people who are anti-vaccine are open and willing to contract COVID Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Can you point to where anyone said that?

Nobody wants either. Our taxes paid to develop the ChiCom flu and it was released with at least the foreknowledge of some Democrats... That's why on Jan 1, 2019 Democrats introduced vote by mail bills in the Senate. That's why on Oct 31, 2019, PA signed their mail in ballot fraud into law.

There's too much coincidence in the timing for the Democrats NOT to have known that the ChiComs were going to let something lose.
Typically, it seems, that people who are anti-vaccine are open and willing to contract COVID, for some reason. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
There are a lot of different reasons why people don't want to take a vaccine .... whether it be for the flu or some other seasonal event ....

... in my opinion all this hand-wringing over Covid19 reminds me of the nuclear bomb drills in grade school when the schools had "bomb drills" in which students were tasked to crawl under their desks for protection.....not long afterwards after discovering the potential reality of a missile strike ... I figured the training was really so one could practice kissing their own asses goodbye.

Then I read "On Thermonuclear War"! And the thought of "bomb shelters" came to mind ...

The vaccine has not been approved by the FDA for general and normal treatment as even aspirin was and prospective patients are not being provided with the customary warnings contained in the prescription packages purchasers get all the time, but fail to read and heed. Now the short is ...

... if the vaccine is the "silver bullet" why are masks required after taking it.