Local Spinners

Can anyone recommend any local gfe spinners?
Local spinners?

lol

This is the cornfed midwest

All the local spinners of note got out of the hobby long ago, got fat, or got off things we don't speak of on here.
Best chance at a spinner is finding a local stripper

However, the vast majority of strippers are man hating dykes who were permanently damaged emotionally and mentally by a previous man in their life.

They were usually damaged by their baby daddy along with their parental situation cuz "mommy issues" are a thing too.
I am not a local, but I do visit regularly. Oh, and I am sure some of these fine men can vouch for me!
LOL let me know who you find...jesse ross left a long time ago
I can vouch for KLN, just to start the trend of others recommending her.

Jessie Ross pops up still on P411, but I don't know if she does anything more than check it cuz she keeps changing her city every few months.
Vouched. KLN is a good time and is here often enough that she should just get her own place already, dangit.
Miss molly or snow angel is a spinner who is a sexy lady and fun

Sweet sensations/slippery when wet/peyton cashay is a spinner who is beautiful, fun and super sweet in my top 2.
Best chance at a spinner is finding a local stripper

However, the vast majority of strippers are man hating dykes who were permanently damaged emotionally and mentally by a previous man in their life.

They were usually damaged by their baby daddy along with their parental situation cuz "mommy issues" are a thing too. Originally Posted by Guardian of Asgaard
Jesus. Yes, lets discuss every issue a woman in sex industry has, but ignore why you might be here. I was about to convince myself to post some cornfed titties, but…fuck.
In my defense I was in the midst of a break up with a very toxic woman at the time cuz I do love some cornfed titties to be honest.
Peyton Cashay is probably the best in the local market IMHO.
I heard koco and her neighbor are both spinner bodies. I haven’t seen either. This is my preferred type as well but I do not discriminate against any sexy lady who likes to have a good time.