LFK

A couple of weeks ago there was a review that listed "LFK-no tongue" in the Activities. I commented that I was trying to figure out how you could French kiss without tongue. That touched off a discussion bordering on an argument as to the meaning of LFK. One hobbyist stated that it could mean Light Facial Kissing and provided a link to the Sex Industry Dictionary compiled by Jami Rodman. I contacted Jami Rodman and explained that since the dictionary defined FK as French Kissing and DFK as Deep French Kissing it was inconsistent and illogical to define LFK as Light Facial Kissing. When I checked back with the dictionary last week the definition of LFK had been changed to Light French Kissing which brought it in line with all the other references that I found for LFK.

https://jamirodman.com/sex-industry-...s-terminology/

Therefore, when doing a review any use of an anagram containing FK means that tongues were involved. (And no speaking in tongues does not count.) However, this does nothing to unblur the line between LFK and DFK. Different people have different ideas about where that line is. This is going to upset Pit because he thinks that his definition is the only one. Actually I probably agree more with Pit's definition, but I have had enough experience to know that there is a wide range of kissing styles.

The main point of this thread is that in order to use FK, LFK, or DFK there must be tongue. Otherwise the reviews are not consistent.
Nice point but a correction -It's not an anagram, it's an initialism. If "LFK" was pronounced as a single word it would be an acronym.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Let's get this party started!!!! My Bestie is back. It's no secret I have a serious issue with you guys concerning dfk. I don't ever do lfk. Either we dfk or no repeat visits

It's not because I'm an asshole. It's because I enjoy and need the connection with a woman for that amount of time. I like other corny shit like cuddling. Fk means you tongue kiss. Lfk means you lightly do it. But you still have to open your mouth and your tongues should dance. Dfk means literally you are like making out. Open mouth really passionate kissing. Tongues dancing etc.

Why is it important. It's called foreplay. Women need it to get wet and older men like myself need it to get a maximum erection. It's some neurons in your brain that start firing off sending a message to a older guys dick it's time to have intercourse

When I was young my dick got hard when the wind blew and I would cum volumes, but now it's different. I go out of my way to brush before, brush in front of the female plus gargle so honestly if I don't get it it's not me. You guys lie. For whatever reason.

Please stop lying guys. Nothing sinks a stomach more than to walk out of a session not getting what she advertised, what lying guys said, plus what you expected. I ain't talking about the outlier bbfs I'm talking about passionate kissing, daty. This thing costs money. Hard earned money. It isn't much to ask that people at least try to respect the value and integrity of money

One smart lady once told me even when she is repulsed by a dude physically, she found something about him that was appealing and focused on that and gave him the time of his life

Most successful providers, Mona Lisa Mila Jynx etc have also mastered the art of having a pseudo alter ego. When they are Mila Jynx, they absolutely perform every time for everybody. Now whenever they get off their work they become their real name and go about their life. Even Beyonce said in order to perform she has to become Sash Fierce because in real life she is shy etc. Same with providers, I'm sorry, but you got to go in a zone and rock these guys socks off consistently in order to be really successful. Ymmv is in the trash can/not even part of the discussion. That's my take and glad to see you back Bestie! Calling CendellM......
Nice point but a correction -It's not an anagram, it's an initialism. If "LFK" was pronounced as a single word it would be an acronym. Originally Posted by majorjones
You are correct. Thanks. Sometimes when I'm typing a word will pop into my old brain and I'll say yeah that's it and keep on typing.
  • bbkid
  • 02-08-2023, 07:08 AM
Good discussion, NJ. Like most other things in this hobby (and life in general), we all have our boundaries in kissing. I, too, laughed at "LFK - no tongue", because there's no such thing. It's one or the other!

I pretty much only see ladies that either verbally offer DFK or ones that I've read enough reviews to know that they do. And, I'm always well brushed and mouth-washed to make sure there's no issues there. Plain and simple: I like to feel the connection with DFK. Some guys don't care for it. I do.