I am so bored

Any suggestions?
In alphabetical order - April, Belinda, Dallas, Fabulous Russian, Lilith, Sweet Melissa, ... and I suspect I've missed a couple ladies.
there is always someone, i mean something, to do around these parts teehee!
In alphabetical order - April, Belinda, Dallas, Fabulous Russian, Lilith, Sweet Melissa, ... and I suspect I've missed a couple ladies. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I kind of like that "alphabetical order" idea, if only to make it easier to choose!

The way I ended up spending the morning was so non-sexy I can't even tell you about it.
OldGuy:

You don't think I'd screw up my chances with any of those ladies by putting them in anything by alphabetical order do you? Anything else suggests priorities, and I have none among these ladies - they're all great!
there is plenty of ladies that can keep you from being bored..
there is plenty of ladies around that can keep you from being bored..
{Thanks JAG babe}

Hey Oldguy----are you REALLY bored and wanna "shake it up"...try 2,4,or all 6 at a time....and even add Gloria to te mix!!!!!

woooooo you will have some exciting stories to tell on ere later/...lol!!
Hell Dallas he might not make it out alive or he will be in a coma afterwards..lol
lol--yes Miss G...but what a big smile he will have on is face!!!! lol
Hell Dallas he might not make it out alive or he will be in a coma afterwards..lol Originally Posted by Gloria

You mean I'm NOT supposed to be in a coma afterwards?

I could think of a few things to do....