Name: Mia Michelle
User ID:: -
Phone: after screening
Email Address: miamichellexo@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/p317723
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Washington/Heights area
Activities: lfk, dfk, titty/nipple sucking, bbbj, deepthroating, daty, fiv, standing mish, mish, K9, standing K9, and CIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, pulled back and up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a very pretty face with beautiful eyes and full lips, perfect enhanced tits, and a tight, toned body that shows off how hard she works out. She lists herself on P411 as "curvy". I'm not saying that's inaccurate, but "curvy, tight and athletic" might be a better description. I don't think P411 has that option. The point here is that she's ridiculously attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
LOL
Guys, she really doesn't need my help. Go look at the rest of her reviews.

And I've been around since the aspd days. I just don't post reviews often.....really ever.
thanks for the heads up on her
thanks for the heads up on her Originally Posted by notanewbie
She's really and truly outstanding. We need to treat her extremely well. We want this lady back in town as often as possible.
Thanks for the clarification on curvy as she is losing business with that self made description
Originally Posted by Bowser98
He’s not exaggerating. She’s a genuinely nice person and a 10. YMMV
Loadman, I didn't think there was anyone around from the ASPD days but me.. lol. Wish it was still like those great old days.
Loadman, I didn't think there was anyone around from the ASPD days but me.. lol. Wish it was still like those great old days. Originally Posted by Clingus
These dudes have no idea who Adrian was.....
I was in on the tail end of ASPD. I think I caught it for a little over a year before the shutdown.
Loadman,

Was that Adrian from Escape 2?
Loadman, I didn't think there was anyone around from the ASPD days but me.. lol. Wish it was still like those great old days. Originally Posted by Clingus
Nah, there’s still a ton of us around. Just different handles. But you’re right about those being the good old days.