Amp House fee etiquette and Finesse

I saw a promoter review where an individual over paid for service by a wide margin, this is a no no and sets a bad precedent. Know the game :3

Gentleman you set the price for these encounters. The standard is 160-180hh - 200-240h :3

I can attest to this with my recent being Hera at Exercise(Total 160/30m)

Some tips for you fellas
•you set the price at Total 220/hr and say one hour
•always negotiate
•learn to walkout, sometimes they’ll give in
•visit the other amps where they’ll take your 220

Most of the amps ladies are old and not worth the studio prices they are trying to get
Subamps complicate it some, but include the house fee in the standard total and use the same strategy. All too often after you pay the hf, the hour negotiation starts at 200. That’s 270 total in most cases now; your counter is 140 or 160 or walk. Or less services.
Cool thread OP, but damn, how many hours a day are you on here? Lol. That dot is always on in your profile.
Bad advise for everyone to follow indians and cowboys in the AMPs and Studios. This Is SpringFest and his right hand man Pillsbury dough boy that have spammed this site for months with the Mods approval about pricing and how they skirt the system. Follow them and be disappointed because they lies about a owner in a studio poisoning one of the girls that when called out they disappeared. Now their manhood is on exhibit in the AMP section wanting people to be like them. They are just like promoters and bigger liers than promoters because they group up on reviewers post and speak negatives regarding the girls that they " heard" was a bad time.

Eccie-. I present Joe Biden and Cameltoe Harris to the Amp side. They will build back better. Lower inflation because it was Trump's fault.

Thank them for lowering the prices in the studios, and everywhere else they have been.

Trump 2024. It's time for a change and it starts with the false media of these two liers. They get paid alot more than priming people. I got kicked out. Because I was not accepting of money to promote the negatives like these guys have accepted.

Build back better!!!!
  • KNFW
  • 01-12-2024, 01:02 PM
Nothing built
Nothing back
Nothing better.
LOL!
So is the 160/180 including the house fee?
So is the 160/180 including the house fee? Originally Posted by Dd1986
That is correct for the 30min rate

@WetWillie lol I’m not even Indian. You must have a fetish for Indians or something lol

What’s wrong with wanting lower prices? Hope my tips and trick come in handy for you one day and you stop overpaying these overpriced 40 year old milfs
Need to get back to the AMP scene. Not there since Covid struck.

I need I piece of info guys, previously it was 200 for 1 hr at any AMP ( Blue , Bali, 1st , etc) was always MSOG.

Is MSOG still in the hourly play?

I need I piece of info guys, previously it was 200 for 1 hr at any AMP ( Blue , Bali, 1st , etc) was always MSOG.

Is MSOG still in the hourly play? Originally Posted by SunnyDallas
At 21 Therapy and 4 Seasons yes. Not sure about Exercise, my first visit there was pretty good. Got a nice table shower, massage, etc.. that took up the whole hour

Is MSOG still in the hourly play? Originally Posted by SunnyDallas
The amp scene isn’t worth it right now, but use the tricks in the first comment to reduce the cost. More than likely if you walk in without appointment they’ll give you their worst girl anyway.
At 21 Therapy and 4 Seasons yes. Not sure about Exercise, my first visit there was pretty good. Got a nice table shower, massage, etc.. that took up the whole hour Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I went to Phoenix therapy a couple of weeks ago. The girl told me it was 300hr. What a joke I should have used these tips. Felt so hustled and the drive wasn’t worth it.
Phoenix therapy - In McKinney?