Powdered Alcohol ...WTF!!!

Just what our nation of alcoholic rummies need!...... .....

What you need to know about powdered alcohol
give up half that alcohol for STAFF EDIT and save lives! You'll be so chill you won't want to get up and drive or pretty much do anything stupid!

Americans lol just love everything to the ultimate excess it's bad enough we have moms drinking hand sanitizer and kids setting themselves on fire.
  • Doove
  • 03-14-2015, 08:58 AM
You'll be so chill you won't want to...pretty much do anything stupid Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
Seems to be something that a few posters in here could benefit from.
Seems to be something that a few posters in here could benefit from. Originally Posted by Doove
Oh, please share who's on your list... or it means nothing... as usual.
  • Doove
  • 03-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh, please share who's on your list... or it means nothing... as usual. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh, i'm sure there are plenty of people here who know who i'm talking about. The fact that you ain't one of 'em...not my problem.
Calorie count?
Oh, i'm sure there are plenty of people here who know who i'm talking about. The fact that you ain't one of 'em...not my problem. Originally Posted by Doove
Yup. Ya got nothing.

Or name "them"....
  • Doove
  • 03-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Yup. Ya got nothing. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
If you say so.
Powdered posting???
This has been around for awhile. Here is an account of someone snorting the stuff:

http://www.vice.com/read/powdered-al...t-way-possible
Powdered posting??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm willing to try.
Do they sell it in 12 packs?
I'm willing to try.
Do they sell it in 12 packs? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Some critics are concerned people may try to snort the powder or mix it with alcohol to make it even stronger or spike a drink.
I would think you would want a 24 pack to go with a 6 pack

don't worry are Senator from NY, he will save you
don't worry are Senator from NY, he will save you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thank Tebow.....