Jack'n'the box

They have sort of experimented with their Monster Taco

They have an Enchilada Monster Taco

anybody try it?
I don't think we have one in Upset NY
that sucks, ya'll are missing out
I remember trying jack when out west. Not bad. I was disappointed with in n out burger. Five guys is better. I'm glad we don't have chik fil a, not because I like fags, but because the food is gross. Hardees is good, they have good fried chicken, but we have popeyes in Buffalo so we're covered. No need for jack in the box tacos with mighty taco on hand.
chik filet's ok but I'm mostly a burger guy. We have in&out and 5 guys in austin but I've never tried them
chik filet's ok but I'm mostly a burger guy. We have in&out and 5 guys in austin but I've never tried them Originally Posted by geniusman
Try 5 guys, but eat in. Burgers have to be fresh. I remember liking a chicken sandwich at Jack.
I love that place...many happy memories
Of my younger years there.....
They have sort of experimented with their Monster Taco

They have an Enchilada Monster Taco

anybody try it? Originally Posted by geniusman
Omg! If only they were here!..I think they have the best eggrolls I have EVER tasted.
I loved Jack in the Box in texas!! I miss it. . And Whataburger
I loved Jack in the Box in texas!! I miss it. . And Whataburger Originally Posted by Amber Does
BOTH are Really yummy! After tons of Patron and Club hopping all Night.

The eggrolls from Jack N The Box..smh..Fantastic��
I miss jack n the box tacos in Houston! I can't eat fast food meat from mcds or bk, it turns my tummy and I can't hold it down. For whatever reason I could eat jack drunk as a skunk and be fine. Now I'm craving all my fav houston places. Do you guys have freebirds in Austin? FAV!