Guys: What age provider do you prefer?

• ztonk
  • 03-10-2017, 03:44 PM
All other things being equal (great rate, desirable services, appealing body type, great TCB, and whatever else floats your boat) what age lady would you most want to see?

Feel free to post in the thread as to why you chose the age range you did.

z
Nice poll
I like a fit sexy woman
I like a fit sexy woman Originally Posted by artist6338
Of what age?
Age is just a number , related to some document hidden somewhere. What difference does it make?

To me age can be an indication of how someone looks or what kind of experience someone might have but it is only an indicator. It's the actual look, or skills that matter.
While ill see most ladies.
I prefer mid thirties and up. Being as im in my early 50's.
As far as body type. I like the volleyball kinda girl. A lil thick with strong thighs and a nice round butt
But spinners and bbws attract me just as well
At my age personality goes a long way. Eye candy, not so much.
Gimme a fuck beast any day!!
I want a woman in her 20's, who acts like a woman in her 30's, and fucks like a woman in her 40's
I like the 27 to 37 age range, so I chose 30's.
As long as they's got a pulse ...
  • ztonk
  • 03-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Age is just a number , related to some document hidden somewhere. What difference does it make? Originally Posted by Omnivor
I agree...

BUT if you had five ladies of ages 21, 27, 36, 44, and 52 with the right looks and skills, and you could ONLY SEE ONE, who would it be?

z
I agree...

BUT if you had five ladies of ages 21, 27, 36, 44, and 52 with the right looks and skills, and you could ONLY SEE ONE, who would it be?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
For me would be 36 and that is because this age range (In RL also) has been the best in my experience. But it really does depend on the person. If a girl is passionate about what she does and works to please me, age is not something I am concerned with
30's-40's for me.
I'm in my late 30s; I prefer to see women my age, but have seen some older than my mother and young enough to be my daughter, and they all lied about their age, so you just have to guess and be happy they don't discriminate the way we do.
I like early 30s, so I pick 27.
I agree...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Don't women reach some kind of sexual peek in their mid 30s? Im sure in mine at 35. So I feel like the chances that you'll get a woman who is genuinely engaged are better with 30s but I am so young at heart that I tend to have a shit ton of fun with 20s girls. But I have more relationships with folks in their 40s and up so go figure. Guess it's a good thing I don't have to pick 1 range. ALL