For the hobbyist ONLY...

What would you like to see more of in a session?

Is there something as providers we can improve on to make the experience better over all?

As a provider, I find your input helpful to be able to make sessions even better. Making sure my clients are enjoying the sessions to the best of my ability is number one.

Now, this doesn't mean I will take ever suggestion and put it to work in my sessions. I still appreciate the input and it could help another provider find something that will help her as well.

Please note: if I don't fit as your cup of tea, there is no need to be nasty or mean. Those comments will be ignored and the person added to the DNS list.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
This is not directed at you SR but I would like to see improvement in TCB skills. They really suck in a bad way with a lot of the ladies. Again, this is NOT intended as calling you out in any way SR.
Can you explain a little more what you mean without naming names or calling anyone out? I have heard things from both sides and I hear how NO reviews don't normally get posted. If a provider doesn't know she has done something wrong, then she can't fix it. I caution to ask yourself first, is it something she did wrong, or just not a connection.
I want slow and sensual. I want to leave my real life. I . Am looking for escape, not a workout. Treat my like one you would love.
I want slow and sensual. I want to leave my real life. I . Am looking for escape, not a workout. Treat my like one you would love. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
We need to meet! I think you and I would have a very memorable experience.
I want slow and sensual. I want to leave my real life. I . Am looking for escape, not a workout. Treat my like one you would love. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man

hell yeaaaa

The holy trinity of sex is sinful seduction/unbridled passion/ & raw lust
i think the most specific complaint about bad tcb skills is failure to respond. it's annoying as shit and just plain rude. you're in sales and you should respond to every inquiry even if it's to say you're sorry you are totally booked.
  • Nmguy
  • 07-31-2017, 08:34 AM
I agree, have had some poor to no response communications. Actually had to laugh once when I received a reply about 3 weeks after initiating comm. Time stamp confirmed this, not slow system delivery. Anyways improved tcb.
This is awesome input. I know personally I would be upset if someone didn't reply in a timely manner too.

Other than the communication, what other things could we as providers improve on?
I'm with Blue Moon Man. I was slow and sensual/in the moment experiences.
Sarah-Renee is definitely someone you should see!
We need to meet! I think you and I would have a very memorable experience. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Plus 1,000,001 😎
What would you like to see more of in a session?

Is there something as providers we can improve on to make the experience better over all?

As a provider, I find your input helpful to be able to make sessions even better. Making sure my clients are enjoying the sessions to the best of my ability is number one.

Now, this doesn't mean I will take ever suggestion and put it to work in my sessions. I still appreciate the input and it could help another provider find something that will help her as well.

Please note: if I don't fit as your cup of tea, there is no need to be nasty or mean. Those comments will be ignored and the person added to the DNS list.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
More DOING less TALKING
I try to create an atmosphere...an experience like none other

Slow sensual and fun paced..
Bubblebaths w rubber duckies in the tub...candles...a disco type light...soft throws for the bed...etc
  • Nmguy
  • 07-31-2017, 12:30 PM
As far as session input, I think that's on a individual basis. I have had some great sessions, ones I wouldn't change along with some I wish I could. Would be hard for me to put into words as providers in whole, just could only speak for what I would like with individual provider. Been said more than once here already, slow n sensual, I'm here just for you and you for me is definitely a plus, along with great hygene and proper grooming ; ie no stubble. had a provider doing a SS with stubble before.... not fun