RICKS BUYS BABY DOLLS

Rick's has bought 4 clubs here and 1 in Houston. Baby dolls and Checo Loco 's.

That explains alot about BDFW. Will probably reopen as an ethnic club.

66.5 million for the 5 clubs. Let's see if Rick's can avoid fucking up Baby Dolls
  • slap
  • 12-13-2022, 02:29 PM
They gonna change the name?
No!!!! It is great now. So many garbage clubs, please don’t change it. It’s my go to spot for days
http://www.rcihospitality.com/769/pressrelease.aspx

Wow. BDD under new mgmt. that should be interesting!

I’m not familiar with Ricks mgmt style. What differences would y’all expect?
Was looking forward to re-opening of BDFW but not now. Much rather prefer locally owned clubs. The corporate clubs just seem a little to franchise or “cookie cutter” and do not have their own distinct flavor. Rick’s, etc. tend to be a little more overpriced.
I guess if the current managers do not want to work for Rick's, they can all go work at Lipstick!
Does Ricks have any type of vip memberships across all clubs? That could be interesting if you could basically get a vip booth anytime you wanted with a prepaid membership.
End of an era.

Was looking forward to re-opening of BDFW but not now. Much rather prefer locally owned clubs. The corporate clubs just seem a little to franchise or “cookie cutter” and do not have their own distinct flavor. Rick’s, etc. tend to be a little more overpriced. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68

The few times I went to Rick's the vibe felt very corporate. Like it was a facade of what normies think a strip club should be like.
  • mb60
  • 12-13-2022, 10:31 PM
Was just in BDD Saturday and they told me BDFW was close to being done. New Bar was being installed and cameras were added for opening sometime in Feb maybe. Shocker and hope it's ran better the Ricks over by the airport.
I always liked cab north. it was nice and clean and if you had vip you could get pretty much anything you wanted at a reasonable price. now its bucks wild Ftw and its full of cubans and everything is overpriced and you have to pay for every little thing. access to the lap dance room, vip, just not the same atmosphere. baby dolls Dallas was always a good time just so far for me. so I have only been a few times.
According to what I was told, BDFW may be an urban club and Cab East would be moved more towards mainstream club. It will reopen but we will see what format.
Does Ricks have any type of vip memberships across all clubs? That could be interesting if you could basically get a vip booth anytime you wanted with a prepaid membership. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Currently, no. VIP is seperate for each club. Some managers will honor VIPs from other Ricks Clubs but not all and often its just the entrance fee, not full VIP access. Never hurts to ask at the door. Even the new Scan and Tip digital VIP is not for all clubs. No word yet if they wil add VIP memberships to the new clubs
This is disappointing. No matter what, when a business gets bought up for a chunk of change, the new owner is going to look at making money out of it. This will only mean higher prices to customers.
This is not good. First, no more $3 cover all day and night at Baby Dolls.

Rick's pushes champagne rooms and bottle service real hard. I bet they will take away the lap dancing upstairs by the bar and crack down on activities there.
If Rick's corporate thinks it's business model will work at bdfw...bdfw customers like the non-corporate bdfw. We can always hope they don't fuck a gňod thing up