Multi hour sessions

I prefer to have at least a two hour session when I'm with a provider, I feel that an hour is too rushed. I was wondering how you ladies feel about 2 or 3 hour appointments?
A few years back there used to be many outcall "legit" massage girls on CL and massagenaywhere.com in NYC. I used to love to schedule these ladies for multiple hour appointments. Most massage girls have a patern to their masssage service that fits nicely into an hour appointment. When they are asked to go for two or three hours many don't know what to do with their time and usually are more inclined to engage in extras. I was able to get some heavy-duty YMMV service from some gals that were known for only rubs and tugs with other so-called one hour gentlemen.

These days I'm pretty much a single shot guy. Not very practical to go for the multi-hour appointments. I would need to spend the majority of my time just talking and I'm diagnosed as anti-social.
I also would like to hear what the ladies think.
Two to three hours? What do you do after the first ten minutes??
With my lack of stamina or social charm, I dare not schedule more than 90 minutes.

At least one provider has told me she avoids multi-hour sessions because of the difficulty to be on top form for so long.
I totally agree and I usually recommend a hr and a half appointment at the least. Plust I think with at least that it gives the guy a chance to get the soldier ready for round 2! And the 2nd time around is usually more comfortable because we now know what each like!
I've never been turned down for a multi-hour date.

Unless the dude is a total bore, hideous or just plain creepy, most of the women prefer extended arrangements. It's an increase in their revenue and a more relaxed time for all.

Some even enjoy it too much. One of my last dates before heading into 'retirement' was an hour outcall that dragged on 3 and half hours. I simply couldn't get rid of her!
Man i am lucky if I get a half hour in with a GFE.
My favorite is 90 minutes. It takes me a while to relax with a new lady, and those I repeat with I genuinely like to be around. Economics sometimes gets in the way though.

I can think of one lady I'd like to spring for an all nighter.
I went to sugar baby because I enjoy being with a woman in bed. We are there naked for 3 -4 hours at a time so I understand what you mean.

The best thing to do is book a couple of appointments with someone you are attracted to and see if you have it with her and visa versa.

I wouldnt just pull one out of thin air and book a 3 hour ride.

Go with a half at first, then maybe an hour and a half and if things are good go for a 3 hour tour.
. I was wondering how you ladies feel about 2 or 3 hour appointments?

For longer than 1 hour meets, I prefer either a 1 & 1/2 hour or an overnight. I actually dislike the 2 or 3 hour setting, as they simply don't suit my style. I'd like you to have the best visit possible!

Xx
Liz
I know that Chloe is a big fan of 2 hour appts. For a while, she wasn't even offering 1 hr appts at all. Although she has since revised her position on shorter appts, the last time I checked her donation scale, the 2 hour appt seemed to be the best value, except perhaps for overnights.
15 min of bad small talk, four minutes of furious pumpin...Leaves just enough time for relaxing #2 !! Maybe I'll start a separate thread about elimination at incall...

Peace
Thirty minutes is PLENTY of enough time. Never wanna get too attached with ANY provider.
These days I'm pretty much a single shot guy. Not very practical to go for the multi-hour appointments. Originally Posted by wantsome
Pretty much my situation, also. However, the first time I book a girl, I like to go for two hours (if I can afford it, some of the touring girls are getting quite expensive). This way, it gives me an opportunity to see what pace we have together, an opportunity to go for two pops to see how well I respond to the particular provider in that regard, and some time to get to know her after the deed which initially is important to me to establish some kind of connection for repeat business (or to realize she doesn't really float my boat, and not spend any future time with her). [Having said all that, I'm beginning to think 90-minutes is the optimal time to accomplish my goals on the first date.]

After that first date, if she is a winner, then it is usually hour appointments (allows me to see them more often) assuming the pace dictates an hour is good. Except for the time I have an urge for a marathon session, like when I booked Lee for three hours. Like GY6, I like being in bed with a naked woman even if we're just laying there.

SweetElizabeth -- when I finally get the chance to see you, I was going to book two hours. But now, I'll book 90 minutes. Good to know what the woman wants, too.