Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Doggy, kissing, booty, ate, each, other, beautiful
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, black, wig
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Lots, of, tats, nicebody small,tits great body
Recommendation: Yes
Heard lots of bad things about this one. Would be nice if she cleaned up her act. Bad reviews in the past.
Shes cool with me,doug300,folks do change&u,men dont know what u missing ,beautiful from head 2 toe,YUP,YUP
Shes cool with me,doug300,folks do change&u,men dont know what u missing ,beautiful from head 2 toe,YUP,YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Didn't she screw over once? Nice that you patched things up. I hope it had all been a misunderstanding.
Per their previous reports, she robbed blakeslee with thugs in the room and gave ddot an std. Funny how things change when you need a review to get premium
Per their previous reports, she robbed blakeslee with thugs in the room and gave ddot an std. Funny how things change when you need a review to get premium Originally Posted by luckyman1
agreed, would also be great to read a review without the North, Yup Yup bullshit. I guess the mod's allow though so
agreed, would also be great to read a review without the North, Yup Yup bullshit. I guess the mod's allow though so Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
upper north area is where shes at ,too funny stick to the scipt YUP,YUP
Another fake review by LPC
Another fake review by LPC Originally Posted by Erietim
she usually in the upper north area YUP,YUP,P.S,IM NOT LPC
Sure you are ! D.N.
Have you ever paid on your past due fines!!!
Sure you are ! D.N.
Have you ever paid on your past due fines!!! Originally Posted by Erietim
&stick to the review ,u outta bounds do u like men or something your lonely&a farce
Survey says LPC!
Survey says LPC! Originally Posted by Erietim
to u
Back to the subject of the review gentlemen. dj8