COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Just thought u ladies should no dont waist your time with this guy bigboobaholic not sure what his issue is I seen him once back in 2014 and now for the past two months he constantly sets apts waits till u say ur otw then once u say ur close he cancels luckly this time he just tried and I didn't leave my house yet I just said otw just to see and was going to wait 15 Before heading over (traffic) and of course right at 15 min he text and ask if I left yet I response yes otw and all of a sudden his gfs mom is headed over so just a heads up ladies I only failed for it the first two times because Ive seen him before so I really thought maybe something came up but I'm pretty sure not every single time u text now LOL
Not cool. But at least it wasn't anything greater than that tho.
Amen to that!
i think some of these guys get off on the exchange of communication and what not...why? I have no idea....nothing better to do? tired of beating their dicks....who the heck knows...thank god for screening ....and the ability to ignore
i think some of these guys get off on the exchange of communication and what not...why? I have no idea....nothing better to do? tired of beating their dicks....who the heck knows...thank god for screening ....and the ability to ignore Originally Posted by Analeese
I think their too scared to actually go through with it, but like the titillation that comes with texting the girls.

who knows? maybe the use the texts to show others that they have girlfriends and actually get laid once in a while.

Us guys are pretty simple, we want to see you naked and if you happen to bring a 6 pack of beer, that's even sexier. So when idiots like this come along, it boggles most guys minds too. Unfortunately guys that behave this way in the hobby world, also behave this way in the RW and come across as losers.

dbb
Sucks you had to deal with this. Thanks for the heads up. it seems to me that there has been an influx of time waster, bullshitters and fucktards popping up n the board. I mean there are a few guys that post iso's every day and I wonder if they even go through with there iso's.

Its just really irritating when guys do this sort of shit. I mean our time is valuable to us just like their time is to them and to waste it is just disrespectful to me. And then those that do this sort of thing want to get mad at us girls when we put there asses on blast. There used to be a form of mutual respect in this hobby but i am slowly starting to see that this may have gone with the wind a few years ago.

Ana
Sucks you had to deal with this. Thanks for the heads up. it seems to me that there has been an influx of time waster, bullshitters and fucktards popping up n the board. I mean there are a few guys that post iso's every day and I wonder if they even go through with there iso's.

Its just really irritating when guys do this sort of shit. I mean our time is valuable to us just like their time is to them and to waste it is just disrespectful to me. And then those that do this sort of thing want to get mad at us girls when we put there asses on blast. There used to be a form of mutual respect in this hobby but i am slowly starting to see that this may have gone with the wind a few years ago.

Ana Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia

Yes I agree 100% I never really had issues of people playing games and waisting time until the last couple years seems people have more time on there hands to be ass holes
I think their too scared to actually go through with it, but like the titillation that comes with texting the girls.

who knows? maybe the use the texts to show others that they have girlfriends and actually get laid once in a while. Originally Posted by deadbeatbastard
ironic that a Dead Beat Bastard would have it figured out, LOL.. yeah, there must be some kind of mind reward these guys get.. maybe like phone sex.. truly an immature expression.

I would be reticent to fuck with someone that way, who knows my address.
that and the influx of guys that think just because they are paying that the have the right to be a fucktard. Sorry but just like any other business, we as providers have the right to refuse service!!! LOL.

And dont get my started on the other the unspeakable things that have increased lately.
Omg right!!! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2017, 08:39 PM
that and the influx of guys that think just because they are paying that the have the right to be a fucktard. Sorry but just like any other business, we as providers have the right to refuse service!!! LOL.

And dont get my started on the other the unspeakable things that have increased lately. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
What kind of things? BB request?
Hey Ava Ive sent you two pm's as of this morning....Let me make it up for that dude