Has your dick...

Fallen off?
Gotten all red and chafed?

Or ya just like fuck it...I'm desperate enough to fuck my wife?

Curious minds wanna know.
Lololololololol

You're talking to a bunch of mongers who admit to meeting in cars, empty/ abandoned/condemned incalls, seeking out the "most bang for their buck" knowingly meet up with providers with "issues" you think that a little pandemic is going to slow them down?

Not according to the encounters forums.
Lololololololol

You're talking to a bunch of mongers who admit to meeting in cars, empty/ abandoned/condemned incalls, seeking out the "most bang for their buck" knowingly meet up with providers with "issues" you think that a little pandemic is going to slow them down?

Not according to the encounters forums. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
This public service announcement being brought to you by One of the High Class Whores on this site
This public service announcement being brought to you by One of the High Class Whores on this site Originally Posted by jmichael
I guess you deem this a “classy” post?
Actually there has been a noticeable dip in encounters posts since this shit started. Not much entertainment lately...

And rash generalization of both mongers and whores doesn't do anyone any good.
Seriously?

It's right there for the reading.... Not just in the Pittsburgh forums either.

Oh and JMichael,
"High Class"

Thank you for the compliment.

Didn't realize you thought so highly of me.
PS

I'm retired so I don't really qualify as a whore anymore.

I'm just a slut now.

I'm also doing the right thing and staying in and I'm bored as fuck, I've read my library, I don't enjoy TV much.

I'm in the mood for some adult conversation.
Bring it on fuckers!

and I mean that in the nicest way possible... hehehe
Lololololololol

Jinny - that is an unfair characterization. Yes, you have mongers on this site who hobby in places I would never dream of going and who knowingly hobby with providers with issues. But you also have many other mongers who do not. Not fair to tar and feather the whole site with a gross mischaracterization.

As to seeking out the best bang for your buck - hell everyone loves a bargain. I am sure when you shop for whatever you are looking to get the most value for your money. So why shouldn't mongers?

Finally, yes sadly there seem to be some mongers AND providers who IMO are foolishly meeting during this pandemic. There were reports of at least one provider meeting while actively ill and passing on the virus to the monger who saw her. But based on the huge reduction in reviews, the majority of mongers here seem to be practicing good habits and not meeting
I'm on hiatus till this shit passes. So I'm good
Lololololololol

I don’t fall into any of these generalizations. I see smart college girls from SA who are smart enough to give things a break. So am I.
Anyone who takes offense must feel as though I meant them.....

I'm not saying anything that isn't there for the educated eye to read.
Okay so let me get this straight

It's fine when hobbyists generalize but not when it appears that I have.

Good to know.
Okay so let me get this straight

It's fine when hobbyists generalize but not when it appears that I have.

Good to know.
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Are you still CIM?
This public service announcement being brought to you by One of the High Class Whores on this site Originally Posted by jmichael
You say WHORE like it's a bad thing?

Apparently you haven't gotten the message? There's a New Whore Order.

Just like many other definitions of folks...you can't use the term WHORE unless you're a current or former WHORE. Thems the rules.

Hate speech is also against the site rules, yeah?

If name calling is allowed could a mod please adjust my warning points and erase most of them?

WHORE is only allowed to be used by whores. IDGAF if you don't like it. You're not a whore...it's not your choice.

Signed
The mouthy whore of the Burg

P.S.
Sexymaid...are these guys ever gonna figure out I only post to troll them?

None of the visitors I see on here are from active posters in this toxic cesspool of jagoffs.

I have a rule...if you participate in the drama of the review board or writing reviews...I won't put your wee-wee in my mouth. Thems the rules too.

The good clients, visitors, friends don't post or read the boards. They checked it out long ago and said...I actually have a life, no time for that nonsense.

P.S.S. Troll, troll, troll your way gently off this board...cause this WHORE has better things to do than interact with "hobbyists"

I'll be back again soon! TTFN boys!

P.S.S.S does anyone follow that account on Twitter? The shit the hobbyists say? That is some funny fucking material right there.

P.S.S.S.S. non "hobbyists"...gentlemen, visitors, friends can follow Twitter. I'll show ya my boobs. DM me on Twitter. @JezebelsTravels
I'll be back again soon! TTFN boys! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
If we stop paying attention to you do you cease to exist or just troll harder?