Premium Access

Just lost my premium access because I haven't posted a review in 6 weeks. Well, of course I haven't - I have suspended hobbying activities during the virus crisis

I enquired of one of our mods whether premium access could be extended during this present situation in which we find ourselves. He was kind enough to respond to my pm, but answered that there was no viable option to extend premium access

I am wondering if anyone else is annoyed by this "catch - 22" and if there is anyone with programming skills such that he/she could help Eccie implement such a modification
Find someone and review them. That's the name of the game.
If you aren’t seeing anyone, you could fork over whatever it costs for premium access. Wouldn’t hurt to financially support a site you use frequently IMO.

Holy crap I just looked and it’s 100 per year? Jeeez... that’s so cheap!

I pay more than that per month for ads I’m not even using right now just to support the sites.
If you aren’t seeing anyone, you could fork over whatever it costs for premium access. Wouldn’t hurt to financially support a site you use frequently IMO.

Holy crap I just looked and it’s 100 per year? Jeeez... that’s so cheap!

I pay more than that per month for ads I’m not even using right now just to support the sites. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
A facet that not many take into consideration.. 'there 'aint nothin' free in this world' lol. Cheers!
I’ll be losing it soon I figure. But I’m not gonna see anyone or go anywhere now so I’d only be using it for the entertainment value anyway.
It’s $250 for lifetime PA.