Activities: CBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black/brown shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'2 100lbs, Bs, Nice body, Nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

Yes $$ for half hour
Glad you had a great time but you were very generous with the donation for half an hour. CBJ is a deal killer for me too but I love the AMPs :-)
Is daisy the only latina there?
I'm a broken record, I know, but so many of you guys will throw big money at a low/no-performing Latina.. nobody seems to demand anything from them.
  • nono
  • 07-06-2020, 06:18 AM
Is this a new spa?
Nope
I'm a broken record, I know, but so many of you guys will throw big money at a low/no-performing Latina.. nobody seems to demand anything from them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If she really was 18-24 and skinny I would pay her plenty...I love latinas and you are right about them not expecting to perform cheap but I don't blame them.

But let's face it, Asians are on average the hardest working girls in the business by a long shot and willing to get paid less per customer but make it up on volume and long hours and hard work. Very admirable qualities but a tad old fashioned in these Disunited States of America.
Chung, you gonna take that shit? calling asians old fashioned. Tell him what they do to you in Communist Vietnam for saying that crap.
  • TAZ
  • 07-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Hold on here
.4o and .6o is $100

is it not?
Hold on here
.4o and .6o is $100

is it not? Originally Posted by TAZ
It's $.6 and .4 is 200
Chung, you gonna take that shit? calling asians old fashioned. Tell him what they do to you in Communist Vietnam for saying that crap. Originally Posted by BiggD6
I'm not sure what they would do, but I know that raising the South Vietnamese Flag is instant arrest and jail time. I can only imagine what uttering the term "old fashioned" might bring!
  • 3dom
  • 07-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Daisy is very cute, however very terrible.
She will push against you, and do a bunch of other obstructions to keep you from actually fucking her.

I got a sense that if you were to dominate and basically strong-arm the bitch, she may relent on the anti-fuck tactics.

I did not possess the will or energy to do as such, plus if that backfires you might have MS-13 amigos looking for you. I’m good.
Damn. She got you good. I’m surprised she even let you in the room after paying that fee.