Anyone seen a shooting Star?

With things slowly opening back up, or should I say possibly opening back up. I was wondering if anybody had heard anything from Star? Is she going to make her way back down to the Dallas area anytime soon?
somebody reported seeing her about a month ago.. so I think she's around.. hopefully Star will return in a flash, like she's been known to do in the past.
  • jeydd
  • 07-09-2020, 02:05 PM
If you have her#, she might make an appt. I saw her, but haven't been able to sync back up with her.
Star is so much fun !
Any update?
Only that I never got to shoot in that star. Not a fan of implants,how were hers?
Been texting with her but not able to connect (pun intended).
Haven't texted with her since just after the initial shutdown. I think she was upset that at my age I was putting caution first and would not just drive 4 hours to try to get a hotel room to see her.
Finally got a response back from her.(This is Star after all) Yes she is back in Dallas. Since my birthday is coming up, I have decided to finally take a break from my self-imposed quarantine and take a trip. In theory, I have a session for this Sat. afternoon. I still have to work out with her how this all works.
Work it out with Star that will be interesting. I can cum along as an interpreter
I hope she joins the Lovely Angels squad if she returns- Fingers cross!
I’m hoping there is a shooting star at Lux or Ju !