Smith county busts

Smith county made the news tonight. Solicitation for prostitution, had about a dozen guy’s pictures up. Damn fellas be careful. I’m a single parent can’t afford that one I’m done.
  • jakob
  • 08-28-2023, 03:34 PM
I think I counted 17, I actually somewhat know one of the guys.
"17 men are in custody on prostitution charges following a sting operation by several arresting authorities.

According to Texas DPS Sergeant Adam Albritton, Texas DPS, Smith County Sheriff’s Office, Rains County Sheriff’s Office, Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office, Tyler Police Department, Homeland Security Investigations, and the Attorney General’s Office collaborated in arresting multiple people in a sting operation regarding a prostitution ring. The arrests began on Wednesday, and as of Friday 17 have been arrested."

I did not know any of them. Be careful fellas. Make sure you know who you are playing with.
I wonder which ads these busts were from - can LE post ads with nudity in them ? Isn’t that considered Entrapment? Certainly these guys aren’t going for the obviously fake ads on stg
I wonder which ads these busts were from - can LE post ads with nudity in them ? Isn’t that considered Entrapment? Certainly these guys aren’t going for the obviously fake ads on stg Originally Posted by Halfstep101
I’ve always assumed they couldn’t use nudity, but I don’t know that for sure.
A couple of weeks ago they had a sting in Texarkana and was a Texarkana police officer.