Ladies, what is your Panty Preference?

What's your favorite type, style of panties to wear? Bikini, thong, French cut, high cut, g-string, granny panty, crotchless, boyshorts? Silk, satin, cotton, lace, edible? The type of panties a woman enjoys wearing says a lot about her and her personality. So please give us gentlemen a brief insight into you lovely ladies. Feel free to post pics; please. Hehe
Really? No preference? I guess Houston is the only town where women wear panties?
It's depends......

G sting is good when go out dancing where is create an illusion of not wearing anything!!!!
daily wear would be a lace bikini soft tender to the kitty
Boyshort are sexy for staying home with a one over size sleep shirt.
Thong any day, any time with most outfits.

or nothing at all!
French cut style
It's depends......

G sting is good when go out dancing where is create an illusion of not wearing anything!!!!
daily wear would be a lace bikini soft tender to the kitty
Boyshort are sexy for staying home with a one over size sleep shirt.
Thong any day, any time with most outfits.

or nothing at all!
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Very nice Fiesty Kat, I've definitely got a mental image; thank you. Too bad you don't have any panty pics in your showcase, your beautiful figure deserves to be admired.
French cut style Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking P, French cut is definitely a top choice. Nice girdle panties in your showcase, you should show off those French cut with those luscious hips.
I prefer lace french cut, or the combo lace-cotton boy-shorts. However, when wearing tight leggings I prefer nothing at all.
I prefer lace french cut, or the combo lace-cotton boy-shorts. However, when wearing tight leggings I prefer nothing at all. Originally Posted by cheyenne Blake
Mmmm, those sound delightful. Too bad your site is down, I would love to see your pretty panties.
None
I like the boy style and I wear them high on my hips. I also like to have my lingerie to match, top and bottom.
I like hipsters. Cotton so my kitty can breathe. If I am wearing something sheer then definitely a thong, cotton as well. When I am at home I never wear underwear! What's the point in wasting a clean pair? Me and my roomie usually just walk around naked, doing laundry isn't cheap lol.

When I am on a date I like to go all out though. Lacy thongs with ribbons, or nice see through underwear with matching bra, or simply a nice lingerie one piece under my clothes. When I get requests to wear dresses with no underwear on, it really is exhilirating when his hand starts to creep up my thigh and he can play with his prize while I'm still fully clothed.
I like hipsters. Cotton so my kitty can breathe. If I am wearing something sheer then definitely a thong, cotton as well. When I am at home I never wear underwear! What's the point in wasting a clean pair? Me and my roomie usually just walk around naked, doing laundry isn't cheap lol.

When I am on a date I like to go all out though. Lacy thongs with ribbons, or nice see through underwear with matching bra, or simply a nice lingerie one piece under my clothes. When I get requests to wear dresses with no underwear on, it really is exhilirating when his hand starts to creep up my thigh and he can play with his prize while I'm still fully clothed. Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Goodness gracious my dear! You are definitely something special!!!
Goodness gracious my dear! You are definitely something special!!! Originally Posted by Pantylover
Aww you're making me blush lol. Thank you! I have to say I am a piece of work, especially when it comes to my guys

I really do like underwear though. The best feeling is taking them off or having them taken off by someone else! That first exposure is really erotic. I haven't tried sex with underwear on yet though, but it seems really hot! Lol I hope to experience it soon.