SAN MARCOS??

Where do I go to get to San Marcos area or does it even exist?
Take i35e and go south. go straight to Austin, than keep going till u see aquarena springs exit and that is San Marcos. It's a 3.5-4hr drive but if I just ride down i35 ull get there
Take i35e and go south. go straight to Austin, than keep going till u see aquarena springs exit and that is San Marcos. It's a 3.5-4hr drive but if I just ride down i35 ull get there Originally Posted by ampsarethebest
No silly I meant on Eccie LOL what tab do I advertise under... sorry bad wording I guess<3
If I'm correct it's closer to ATX so you'd probably have to advertise there. Since its between ATX and San Antonio you may want to contact the staff out in San Antonio to see if its acceptable to post there also. Hope that helps.

Edit: I see that you've done that and got an answer here.
If I'm correct it's closer to ATX so you'd probably have to advertise there. Since its between ATX and San Antonio you may want to contact the staff out in San Antonio to see if its acceptable to post there also. Hope that helps.

Edit: I see that you've done that and got an answer here. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Thanks mojo will do!
Take i35e and go south. go straight to Austin, than keep going till u see aquarena springs exit and that is San Marcos. It's a 3.5-4hr drive but if I just ride down i35 ull get there Originally Posted by ampsarethebest
However thanks for the directions