Who would like to see Jack back as a Mod?

Who would like to see Jack back as a Mod?
mmmmm let me think about that

1) he knows better now
2) he returned to pre-mod posting habits that I like
figured he has his own thread we should give him his own poll lol.

technically who is to say he can not continue his pre mod posting habbits if he were a mod? Unless there is a rule I am not aware of or a certain code of conduct. His posts are informative, not offensive, well thought out, and more of an open perspective. From what I have seen of his posts I have not really seen anything that would be considered a sever no no for a mod. every one has a right to an opinion rather it be mod, member, or provider. Only difference is the mods have to make sure rules are followed and be able to take a step back and be impartial when dealing with things.
  • MC
  • 02-16-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm torn between choice 1 and 4.
I am thinking if the poll ends up as yes, well I am going to have to buy him a few beers lol.
#4, please! My incompetence (in dealing with the trolls, bullies and terrorists) has been well documented - and I can use a beer.
I'm torn between choice 1 and 4. Originally Posted by MC
I like Jack way too much to wish another round of Modship on him, he is a proud ambassador and backbencher. Now if we could just get him to throw up a few reviews we would all be better informed. Plus now he has his own forum, how could he be more blessed?
  • Tiger
  • 02-16-2014, 08:57 PM
I voted no, and figure he is quite capable of buying his own beer.

I liked Jack as a mod, but I like him better as a poster.
He's done his time as mod, and it is good to see him contributing posts again.
Now, if we could only get him to review again, too!
group circle jerk in... 3... 2... 1... ahhhhhh!
group circle jerk in... 3... 2... 1... ahhhhhh! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Bet it made ya feel right at home being in the middle, eh sunshine......lol
pretty damn gay round here lately... must warm your heart
pretty damn gay round here lately... must warm your heart Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LOL.....will defer to your in depth knowledge on that sunshine!
Seems you are more into that type of dumpster doings than most here, not that there is anything wrong with that.
LOL....heck it might explain your being so shy about posting any such reviews......ijs
Jack never appreciated taint so no to his modtardship.
Those in the know thinck the cat daddy boardman has modtard skills.
#4, please! My incompetence (in dealing with the trolls, bullies and terrorists) has been well documented - and I can use a beer. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
ok voting 4

from my last review

Such domesticated bliss!

My vote: FULL. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
so I had to vote as ask to pay him back