Sanitation

To not hijack a review:

I have recently learned some gents slather "99+% by weight U.S. pharmacopeia 2-propanol solution" on their junk post visits.

If any of you will be so kind to share, who does this, what do you use, and for perspective, how often do you use hand sanitizer on your hands?
To not hijack a review:

I have recently learned some gents slather "99+% by weight U.S. pharmacopeia 2-propanol solution" on their junk post visits.

If any of you will be so kind to share, who does this, what do you use, and for perspective, how often do you use hand sanitizer on your hands? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Hand sanitizer's better than nothin' in a pinch but, whenever possible, always use soap and water first. Soap and water liberates dirt and bacteria from the skin whereas sanitizer mixes in with it, leaving the amalgam on the affected area. Without soap and water, the sanitizer's not as effective.

Personally; in normal, everyday situations I use just soap and water. If I'm in a public place, hospital, etc. and no wash room is around, I'll opt for sanitizer.

I once knew a guy that doused his joint with Listerine post visit. He swore by it. It was probably because of the alcohol content, much like hand sanitizer.

Another lesson with
In the past at our now long gone great AMPs, many Asians used to offer this at cleanup time for your hands and junk. Some would Purell your hands at the start. Once in awhile some SPs offer Purell, Listerine post session.
In the past at our now long gone great AMPs, many Asians used to offer this at cleanup time for your hands and junk. Some would Purell your hands at the start. Once in awhile some SPs offer Purell, Listerine post session. Originally Posted by Celso
Interesting, Celso.

I’m assuming the Listerine, post session, was not used for bad breath?

I thought my friend was the only guy in the world that thought of using Listerine a little more south of the border.
I’m assuming the Listerine, post session, was not used for bad breath? Originally Posted by The Drummer
Correct. Have run into a few SPs who use and offer Listerine after a session where mutual bb oral occurred.
I'm wondering who drops their junk in a sanitizer they have procured for that exact purpose.

I ask about hand sanitizer to qualify how anal retentive they might be. I keep clean but my general theory is exposure to germs makes me stronger. The only time I use sanitizer is at the zoo or long back-country trips. I shook a dude's hand once and he immediately pulled out purell. I still regret not punching him several times.

Nevertheless, I can see using junk sanitizer, getting peace of mind from it.
I'm wondering who drops their junk in a sanitizer they have procured for that exact purpose.

I ask about hand sanitizer to qualify how anal retentive they might be. I keep clean but my general theory is exposure to germs makes me stronger. The only time I use sanitizer is at the zoo or long back-country trips. I shook a dude's hand once and he immediately pulled out purell. I still regret not punching him several times.

Nevertheless, I can see using junk sanitizer, getting peace of mind from it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Where do these morons come from? I can, maybe, see the guy sanitizing his hands somewhere else after the shake (i.e. OCD?), but right in front of you?

You were right not to punch him. That would've been uncivilized. What you shoulda done was sanitize your hands then pimp slapped em.
I'm trying to remember what board and year it was but I'm trying to find it because it was so funny. This guy wrote how he brings a flask of 100 proof vodka to swish and gargle after a date and rub on his junk after a date and how he came home to an intervention in his living room one night after a date after work and his wife said"i can smell it on you right now!" And grabbed the flask out of his pocket. I guess that's better than getting caught for what he was really doing Lmfao.
Charlie Chaplin would dip his dick in a jar of iodine before making his deposit !!
I'm trying to remember what board and year it was but I'm trying to find it because it was so funny. This guy wrote how he brings a flask of 100 proof vodka to swish and gargle after a date and rub on his junk after a date and how he came home to an intervention in his living room one night after a date after work and his wife said"i can smell it on you right now!" And grabbed the flask out of his pocket. I guess that's better than getting caught for what he was really doing Lmfao. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lucky he used Vodka to disinfect his privates and not the oil from a can of Sardines!

A Canadian alcoholic hooker I know ran out of booze after all the LCBOs were closed so she ran to the all night buzz'n bee and bought a bunch of hand sanitizer and drank them down. No problems there! LOL
I keep clean but my general theory is exposure to germs makes me stronger. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
That is true. The more you're exposed to the stronger your immune system gets. Just look at the common cold. The older you get the less often you catch a cold. It's because you've been exposed so many times when younger your system is better at fighting it off. I don't sanitize my hands when I open a public door and yet I rarely catch a cold. Now I'm not saying you do nothing after seeing a provider. Taking a shower when you get home will probably suffice. I just think dipping your junk in sanitizer is a bit much. If you're that concerned with catching something why hobby in the first place.
A Canadian alcoholic hooker I know ran out of booze after all the LCBOs were closed so she ran to the all night buzz'n bee and bought a bunch of hand sanitizer and drank them down. No problems there! LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4&sns=em
Hand Sanitizer is like Fool's Gold. The amount of alcohol in most OTC options is not enough to do any good and dissipates before it has a chance to be effective.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/21/he...cons.html?_r=0
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/health...-toxic-upwave/

I ask about hand sanitizer to qualify how anal retentive they might be. I keep clean but my general theory is exposure to germs makes me stronger. The only time I use sanitizer is at the zoo or long back-country trips. I shook a dude's hand once and he immediately pulled out purell. I still regret not punching him several times. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
JC,

I agree. i spend a lot of time in the outdoors , including long trips into the wilderness with pro mountaineers and guides. Contrary to what may be intuitive, many of them do not sterilize their own water , even though they tell others to do so (liability purposes) , as they have found that the exposure to all sorts of outdoor pathogens has given them protective immunity.

I also love your last sentence. I agree.