hey!

• Saige
  • 02-24-2014, 02:24 PM
XY
Grow a F•cking nutsack and say it to my face!
You got some bull shit to spew . F•cking do it.
Make a review. Do it. Give me a negative.
Please you pussy sh°t bitch.
xy back one day and already in the middle of the jimmie fights... drama
Don't worry about it everyone knows what's up.
  • Saige
  • 02-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Oh I'm not worried Lexxxy.
But I'm still not gonna lay there and take it.
Even though I do like to lay there and "take it"
  • XY
  • 02-24-2014, 03:19 PM
XY
Grow a F•cking nutsack and say it to my face!
You got some bull shit to spew . F•cking do it.
Make a review. Do it. Give me a negative.
Please you pussy sh°t bitch. Originally Posted by Saige

Yeah, so you just admitted seeing or being fed "private" information by some white knight? Nothing is in open. I sure hope moderation is equally distributed among the population. I have surely taken what I'm due, will you?

Truth stings I guess.
  • Saige
  • 02-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Nah. I wasn't fed any actual info.
Just questioned.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Shit. LMFAO
  • XY
  • 02-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Nah. I wasn't fed any actual info.
Just questioned.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Shit. LMFAO Originally Posted by Saige
I'm not about to "out" the other sources here, but if it was just me making the claims, I could understand some frustration, but, when regurgitated by many, well, that is another matter. We as clients have a right to know what we are walking into, what our hard earned dollars are paying for, and frankly, instead of getting mad and making threats, maybe you ought to clean up that mess and offer a better experience.
Perhaps a cup of tea and crumpets as we arrive? I didn't know we expected a Better Homes and Garden atmosphere when we saw these ladies.
Perhaps a cup of tea and crumpets as we arrive? I didn't know we expected a Better Homes and Garden atmosphere when we saw these ladies. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Saige don't know you, don't care about your mess.

But fuck that Howdy! Damn straight if someone in this day and age wants to charge $2-300 for an hour experience and not make it presentable. Nothing personal to Saige but I just dropped her half hour rate on an hour nuru experience that included an immaculate room, candles, and a knockout dress worn just for me (maybe not but I get to believe so). Standards should be higher and I believe they will prevail in the long run.
  • Saige
  • 02-24-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm not about to do you a favor. I shouldn't even explain myself. I'm not even sorry for the shit hole I live in.
I'm moving, I'm not happy where I'm at and why I moved here. Not gonna put money or effort into that. Lol. Instead its being pushed forward.
I'll let you know when the new in call is set so you can approve.
:-D
If the whore is confronting XY on the open board for something he stated in private tags or a PA only area of the board, XY is due his pound of flesh........it is what it is.
  • Saige
  • 02-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Bring on the heat.
It takes a lot to put myself out there...
Real life, real pics.
For all of you to judge. Literally.

And how many handles does XY have?
Nice job on the circle jerk dearhunter.
What tags?
"I think a filthy place would be a "deal breaker" for me...Unless I had enough beer in me but then I'd probably get a DUI !"
Saige don't know you, don't care about your mess.

But fuck that Howdy! Damn straight if someone in this day and age wants to charge $2-300 for an hour experience and not make it presentable. Nothing personal to Saige but I just dropped her half hour rate on an hour nuru experience that included an immaculate room, candles, and a knockout dress worn just for me (maybe not but I get to believe so). Standards should be higher and I believe they will prevail in the long run. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
It's 200 an hour jc and are you going to do a review on that or does that one call in YOUR selective lists of not to provide to the general public. If so, please provide some justification

Sry. Don't mean to drag this off topic
It's 200 an hour jc and are you going to do a review on that or does that one call in YOUR selective lists of not to provide to the general public. If so, please provide some justification

Sry. Don't mean to drag this off topic Originally Posted by MountainGoat
$2-300 was my extension...$200 per hour or $300 for two half hours. If Saige were to offer halfs at half full, I'd be interested, but I understand why some ladies don't and I don't haggle.

The review of mine I alluded to:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=987438

I'm glad you reached out MG, there's no reason for us to be bitter. I mean , I know I referred to you as a kid, but mostly I was aiming at the other guy, and you have to admit you started the goat thing; who wants to be called old?