Best GFE provides in houston

I am a fan of GFE providers with big tits. . . . Love the Passionate,deeeeep FK, gazing eyes, relaxing conversation, extremely sensual. You know what it is!

Who in your opinion, are your favorites in houston ? Looking for some suggestions.
I am a fan of GFE providers with big tits. . . .
Who in your opinion, are your favorites in houston ? Originally Posted by HotEngg
Age?
Ethnicity?
^^^^^ I have a feeling that it doesn't really matter to him. I'm just glad that the only Activity mentioned was DFK because GFE is not about Activities. I will say that I have had several GFE sessions that did not involve DFK. I'll have to think aboout my best ones.
If you want a cum slut, who is down for anything tatooedbarbie, is your girl, although not great looking, she is down for anything
Looking for Age below 40 and height below 5'5" white
My Spidey senses are up and I smell HoustonAstros1962 UITB…
^^^^^ And you seem to have a very good Spidey sense.
I mean he only makes it obvious with the way he talks and the 62 at the end.
And he seems to be in my area where HA1962 played
For me some great experiences have been with

Kaylee Kane , huge tits, great kisser
Maya sweet, nice nips man, another great kisser
Faye, small tits, but great gal to talk to and very great kisser
GIovanna , love her kissing and cuddling
Sounds like some jealousy going on. He brings the Hoe’s to the yard and calls out all the fake ass bitches and gives credit to the good ones and has no filter but if he said it then you can take that check straight to the bank.You may not like his roll and your jealous of his bank account numbers but he tells it like it is good and the bad.
GO TRUMP!!!
Huh…..
Huh….. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Who ever he is, at this point he's lost any credibility he could ever have, all in less than a month. Must be a record for hobby stupidity.
For me some great experiences have been with

Kaylee Kane , huge tits, great kisser
Maya sweet, nice nips man, another great kisser
Faye, small tits, but great gal to talk to and very great kisser
GIovanna , love her kissing and cuddling Originally Posted by wolverineXX94
Thank you!
Who ever he is, at this point he's lost any credibility he could ever have, all in less than a month. Must be a record for hobby stupidity. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He’s nobody just another troll loser who had to make another handle because he’s banned. He’ll ban his self out again soon enough.