Public area

Hope you are are well. I’ve noticed a lot of attractive young women in sexy clothings lately out in the public areas like coffee shops, stores, restaurants. They are in dresses, mini skirts, yoga pants etc which made me to want to compliment but that can be too creepy.

What do you all think I should do ?
You say this like it's something new. There have always been sexy young women in sexy clothes out in public.
Hope you are are well. I’ve noticed a lot of attractive young women in sexy clothings lately out in the public areas like coffee shops, stores, restaurants. They are in dresses, mini skirts, yoga pants etc which made me to want to compliment but that can be too creepy.

What do you all think I should do ? Originally Posted by sprthous

That's funny
Probably trying to pick up the visiting eye candy.

I've noticed lots of military guys in full army gear out in public.
They're stationed in Houston until?
May 1st--5th Nuclear drills in Houston SE & Harris County
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2023, 12:13 PM
carpe diem bro! yolo..
OTC.
Yep, OTC
That too
Excuse me
Double Post
I love a double post
^^^^^ Yep, it's a good offense to play if you have 2 good big men who can play down low.

What do you all think I should do ? Originally Posted by sprthous
Me thinks might want to get out more.