Help needed for new people

New to this hobby so I am pretty sure some one asked this before. Can you share some pointers how not to get in trouble with the 12
Don't do anything illegal
Research, research, research.
Have spidey sense. Go to independent providers and AMPs with good reviews. Bathe n brush your teeth. If you’re dissatisfied with the service pay for agreed upon fee and back out gracefully in order to avoid flying water bottles or being chased into the car park.

If you agree on $40 tip, don’t underpay at $32!
Stay out of Mont. County
Why is that?
Thank you for ingo
Why is that?
Thank you for ingo Originally Posted by Boboonie5620
It's a very conservative county and the people elect people who frown at the hobby.

County runs a lot of stings. Just watch cops, you will get a picture as they film there with the local pope.
So if you hobby in Mo Co and get busted there, you could be on an episode of Cops?

I’ll be on the lookout for a dodge van with ice cold AC!
Be patient; do not “need it” right now. Be able to walk/drive away.

Think with the big head; not the little head. Be able to walk/drive away.

When the big raids happened, in the mid 2000s, I diverted my attention to the street walkers. The ones willing to sit and talk, about general things other than sex and money, while I drove around a bit, and then let me pick the spot for a car date, were virtually certain to not be UC LE. To be clear, however, one MUST know how to avoid a “tail,” for this to be safe. So, I cannot recommend the street scene for those without some serious life experience.

I gradually shifted to the gentleman’s club scene. I tipped the waitresses very well. I got invited, by a waitress, being her date, on a double date with two dancers who were VERY well-reviewed, who were a couple, themselves, off the clock. Nope, no foursomes happened, but, those were good times. Being with a well-endowed, slim-waisted waitress, on a double date with two beautiful dancers, is an epic experience. Notice that I did not pay money for sex. I did not ask that waitress for a referral or recommendation, on which dancers were “friendly,” or who played. I simply tipped well, drank OJ or cranberry juice, and acted like a gentleman.

IMPORTANT P.S.A.: Do not get “involved” with dancers or waitresses, in a way that one cannot walk away. Be able to walk away. It should be like Robert de Niro said to his gang, in the movie “Heat.” Be able to walk away. Remain a customer.

Later, I returned to the street scene, occasionally, but things had changed. The girls were setting the alarms on their darned mobile phones. That which had used to be a reasonable rate for a encounter was now the rate for each fifteen minutes. The interview process, and finding a good place to park, could eat up the first fifteen minutes. I needed about another fifteen minutes to relax enough to get really hard. A 35-40 minute car date was getting to be EXPENSIVE. Getting a room took even longer.

Then, recently, mobile phone technology allows users to share their location with other users. I can park in a known, safe-enough place, or we can get a room, but her phone can be sending our location to a robbery gang. This paragraph may not seem to be about avoiding legal trouble, but, if one exercises self-defense, and kills a robber, well, a death has occurred while committing a felony, in which case one had best be acquainted with a really good lawyer!
But the really good lawyers set the alarms on their darned mobile phones. That which had used to be a reasonable rate for a lawyer is now the rate for each minute. A simple felony defense and legal representation is getting to be EXPENSIVE.
Out of the 300+ women I’ve seen over the last 20 years I have been arrested twice for solicitation. The first time was a misdemeanor and the second time was back in September of last year and it was a felony because of the new law but both times I got a court appointed attorney Went back and forth to court about three times and they gave me time served and I walked away with nothing. Of course it’s on my record but I own my own company so I don’t give a shit even though it’s a felony it’s still nothing more than just a slap on the wrist. There’s such bigger problems And the first one it was in Harris County the second one was in Montgomery County but they both have similar problems with overcrowding and worse shit going on so basically a slap on the wrist. The worst thing was having to have my truck towed but I’m not married, so no big deal there just a little inconvenience
September of last year and it was a felony ............ so no big deal there just a little inconvenience Originally Posted by SeaPro62

LOL, what kind of person thinks that a felony is no big deal???

No voting, No firearms, etc. Did you have a bunch of felonies prior?

Who gives a fuck about voting? Haven’t you learned by the last election vote that your vote doesn’t matter. And I have a CHL and they didn’t pull it so I still have my gun. Has to be a DWI or drug related or violent offense to lose your CHL not all felonies qualify. And I own my own AC and heating company and still have that license. So yeah, just a slap on the wrist.
Nice thread, especially today's postings. This is really good for my ego, a posting made today just proved that my theory of a certain poster being really dumb and very stupid was verified.

Out of the 300+ women I’ve seen over the last 20 years I have been arrested twice for solicitation. The first time was a misdemeanor and the second time was back in September of last year and it was a felony because of the new law but both times I got a court appointed attorney Went back and forth to court about three times and they gave me time served and I walked away with nothing. Of course it’s on my record but I own my own company so I don’t give a shit even though it’s a felony it’s still nothing more than just a slap on the wrist. There’s such bigger problems And the first one it was in Harris County the second one was in Montgomery County but they both have similar problems with overcrowding and worse shit going on so basically a slap on the wrist. The worst thing was having to have my truck towed but I’m not married, so no big deal there just a little inconvenience Originally Posted by SeaPro62
So when you were busted were you the provider or the customer?