Back to school & giving back !! .. ;)

Hi I just would like to remind some of you that school is right around
The corner... I would like to see if anyone would like to donate again this year.
There are lots of families who cant afford basic neccessities.

I have 31 kids in need this year and if anyone wants to help please let me know

*Backpacks
*Folders
*crayons
*pencils
*paper
*rulers
*scissors
*pencil pouches
*gift cards ; for uniforms, socks and under garments.

Anything helps .. Im personally offering discounts
For those who help.

If anyone wants to help lmk pm or txt me!

I have a soft spot for kids and just wanna give bk to our community. Please help me help the needy!

Xo
Sweet Lexxxi dds
  • Mokoa
  • 08-01-2013, 12:54 AM
A Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
PM me
I'll help out. Always feels good to give back.
Thanks guy &bb...

Not many have reached out so as of now im gonna take half of all of my donations and get what I can.

Thanks to who hve though, its greatly appreciated.

Xo
Lex
Ive got some stuff to donate.
Im super curious tgough...how did u end up taking on the responsibility of 31 kids?
Eeek!! Thats a ton!!!
Lexxi just a thought I believe this is tax-free weekend so maybe you'll get more peple to help. Count me in
Pritti I work close with a charity and so far ive guestimated about that many but so far as confirmed I am helping 14 children.

I do understand and realize everyone has their own thing going on and I dont expect anyone to help I just thought I would ask. Not all these children are from ''H4H" or womens shelter but to ppl ive emailed within the church community, and friends of friends who have fallen in hard times. Ex: one parents child is in remission frm leukimia and they are so far behind in bills anything helps , plus their fam asked to nominate the children. Im just giving from the heart. I dnt expect to get rewarded in any way. I give with no conditions. Someone helped me not long ago and its also an inspiration to pay it fwd.

Me and a fellow hobbyist are couponing and are looking at every deal we can get. Im doing the best I can but Im literally purchasing all on my own. I've only recieved one tip towards the charity. So please dnt think im asking for hand outs .. ;/ im just simply saying if u hve extra bkpacks or anything listed above to donate , it will go to great use.

Thank u soooo much,
~LEXXXI
Thats super kind of you!
If you want to meet next week, i can give you the stuff i have.
I came across this site this morning, hope this helps!!
http://thingstodoinsanantonio.blogsp...deals.html?m=1
I donated to the Freebirds burrito supplies drive. You get a voucher for a free burrito if you do.
I'm out of hobbying commission for a while, anyway you'd take a few quid for supplies online?
Thank You so much to those who have donated thank u from the bottom of my heart!!

If anyone wishes to donate still please lmk!!!

Thank u !!

Xo
Lexxxi

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=824410&highlight=
Ok just wanted to say again THANK YOU SOOO MUCH the look on these childrens faces were priceless. Giving from the heart and to ppl in need feels good. This has been a big success and accepting supplies all year ...

Big thanks to BIG BUDHA for helping so much and thanks Aljan and many others for backpacks and TIP$/DON for school supplies. Dont forget u get ur next visit 50%off.

Have a wonderful weekend & take care!!

Xo
Lexxxi dds
You're welcome!