Iphone 5s and 5c

Since I live a Apple life..I think this is way kool!!!
Thats so cool!!
Apples fatal attempt to catch up with Android phones. Cant wait to see the dumbass lined up to give Apple there fingerprints
  • phizz
  • 09-10-2013, 10:50 PM
They look almost exactly the same as the last three years of iPhones. No thanks!
I've had plenty of Androids in the past and I have nothing bad to say...love Samsung and HTC. Heck I have a low-end Nokia Windows 8 phone...it's different for sure. Not gonna get into the whole Apple vs Android debate. I just prefer Apple products now...it's a solid product even if it doesn't change much. The fingerprint thing...hmm I thought the official word that Apple will not keep a record of it ...just on the phone. Too be honest I think it's too gimmicky. I am looking forward to IO7...it looks clean. I kinda had that set up on my jailbroke Iphone 4s....flat icons and such. Anyway I'll eventually get the new phone once the hype dies down.
I am still using my 4S I received back in 2011 and I still like it. I'm not that into electronics and such so when it's time to upgrade to iOS 7 it'll be like a new phone and I'll be happy(:
Loving my Samsung Galaxy S3. Will love my upgrade of Android 4.2.2
And the Galaxy S4 is putting a hurt on the Apple

GALAXY NOTE 3 SOON
http://www.samsung.com/us/register/s...ed-event-2013/

HERE SOON
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/m...ndroid-mobiles
Its about time they came up with a real upgrade of the ios. Switching to an iphone was definately a mistake....
Android Man here - Galaxy S4 - don't have to pay all the crap Apple wants you to buy.
I'm an Android fan myself. iPhone is more basic. Android has a lot more features. Some people prefer iPhone because they get confused with too many features. I have the LG Optimus Pro. Which is by FAR the best phone I've EVER had. I had the Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5. The battery lasts 2 days on this one so way better battery life than the S3 (had to charge it every 12 hrs) and lots more features than iPhone will ever have. And there is no way in heck I'd trust a phone with my fingerprint. Studies have shown how easy it is to hack phones. Might as well as put your social on it as well.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Proud owner of a Motorola Droid 4.

Well I see we have a bunch of loyal Android fans lol. So here is the latest article of Android vs. Apple I could find.http://www.knowyourmobile.com/apple/...s-fight-it-out
I'm an Android fan myself. iPhone is more basic. Android has a lot more features. Some people prefer iPhone because they get confused with too many features. I have the LG Optimus Pro. Which is by FAR the best phone I've EVER had. I had the Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5. The battery lasts 2 days on this one so way better battery life than the S3 (had to charge it every 12 hrs) and lots more features than iPhone will ever have. And there is no way in heck I'd trust a phone with my fingerprint. Studies have shown how easy it is to hack phones. Might as well as put your social on it as well. Originally Posted by Malaya
Hey, give apple products a lil' bit of credit my dearmine did survive that iced tea bath at Twin Peaks that dayhehe remember Malaya, I got soaked and had to change in the back of that lil' car

Speaking of phones....my hobby phone bill is due today and I'm too paranoid to pay it with plastic sooOOOoooo, I guess I can't text anyone....Hmmm, might have to just drive into town today....ehhhhh
I am an apple guy. My iPhone does 10 times more than I use and sure others do even more. The iPhone is right for me as the OS is so much like my laptop and iPad.
I do not understand how ANY new phone or electronics is worth camping out and waiting in long lines.
Just my two cents, keep the change.
Hey, give apple products a lil' bit of credit my dearmine did survive that iced tea bath at Twin Peaks that dayhehe remember Malaya, I got soaked and had to change in the back of that lil' car

Speaking of phones....my hobby phone bill is due today and I'm too paranoid to pay it with plastic sooOOOoooo, I guess I can't text anyone....Hmmm, might have to just drive into town today....ehhhhh Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
LOL yes I remember that! You look good wet!