Top 10 Hispanic choice

So I'm looking for a 10. That's Hispanic. Many Hispanic providers but who is the hottest Hispanic woman in dfw?
Oh please this is too easy do your research or should I post for the entire community then close the thread

Lolabrea
Emory Preston might be in Austin
Bliss dfw
Selena51
Bella ftw not sure she's around

I know there are a few more but the same names will repeat over and over til we are blue in the face and the thread turns into 20 pages of same names and the usual iso girls who think they are Hispanic and apply themselves to everything will volunteer themselves.

Add the two or three Hispanics I forgot to mention then close it
AlluringStacy certainly should be on the list
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1506972

When you look back at your time in the hobby, many years from now, you'll think of Nina.
Selena51
Selena51
BlissDfw
Brooke fw
Arianna Love
Katrina
Adventures of Ariel
Alejandra Rosay
Overall cute and smok'n hot looks - Lola Brea
Hottest no holes barred BCD - Selena51
Best IOP - BellaFW (hopefully she'll be back)
Classic beauty - retired though (I think) - Nina Moretti
Selena51 is the only one on this thread you need to see.... she will absolutely spoil you....
Agreed. Selena51 is pretty spectacular. I haven't seen LolaBrea yet though.
BlissDFW is absolutely amazing. Gorgeous woman and well DAMN!!!
I didn't pick her because she is a Latina. She is just one of the best period.
There is a gorgeous latina named Danniela Skye. She is a personal trainer with a great body. She is also tall, 5Ft. 10 inches.

Hope that helps.

Sonicman
Have to agree on the above choices, although I have never seen Bliss but have read awesome things about her. I do hope Bella returns some day....I miss her. There was Nevaeh Heaven but she went UTR. There was another of my faves Diana Devin but I think she is also UTR now. Selena is a good choice for sure.
Selena51, tops in my list. Super sexy and one of the best GFE experiences hands down!
Bella gone.