Clarice Loren new photos

I am premiering my new photos on my show case take a look. Also my new website will be up and running tomorrow

XOXO
Clarice
Why isn't this in the ad section
Are you asking for feedback?
lmao Hello there this had me laughing hard
The taint photos are missing ... I am sure it was just an oversight.
Why isn't this in the ad section Originally Posted by txexetoo
I do believe my dear....because it's not technically an ad....co-ed is for hobby related threads that are entertaining and thought provoking...or for providers to seek attention when there weekly and weekend ad have been posted or they don't want to post an ad just to show off their new pictures

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the "hoes" again...lol...sorry...just had too

Nice photos btw Clarice!
Very nice Clarice.

Now excuse me while I dance..

I do believe my dear....because it's not technically an ad....co-ed is for hobby related threads that are entertaining and thought provoking...or for providers to seek attention when there weekly and weekend ad have been posted or they don't want to post an ad just to show off their new pictures

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the "hoes" again...lol...sorry...just had too

Nice photos btw Clarice! Originally Posted by Analeese
That's some great humor right there...
And threads like this are what keep me coming back. That is some funny shit.
Very nice Clarice.

Now excuse me while I dance..

Originally Posted by bbwhunter
That's some great humor right there... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Laughter...or humor...it's medicine for our souls imo...And if my mom didn't teach me anything growing up...she did teach me to never take yourself too.seriously...And sometimes in life you have to laugh to keep from.crying

But I'm here...any day of the week for your humor...I take laughter and jokes in return as payment just for entertaining you via this hooker board.
And threads like this are what keep me coming back. That is some funny shit. Originally Posted by Boltfan
We're funny aren't we....we'll keep.the entertaining jokes and threads coming your way...ask long as you promise to keep laughing at us. It can be.a mutually beneficial and satisfying relationship of jokes and plenty of laughter....hehehehehe
Laughter...or humor...it's medicine for our souls imo... Originally Posted by Analeese
If ya ain't laughing, ya ain't living
You guys make a big deal off every thing it's not that serious and thanks for the comment
Clarice.

You might want to brush up on your cultural references. No one made a big deal out of anything, we just had some fun with a commonly known fictional character that shares your name. If anything, it got your threAD more exposure.

Lighten up.