Opinions on overnights?

What is everyone's opinions on overnights? Let's hear em!

Providers:
Do you offer them? Why or why not?
Do you have a preference on overnights vs just longer sessions?
Would you agree to an overnight with a first time client? Or how many times would you see someone before agreeing to one?

Fellow clients:
Do you enjoy overnight stays? Or prefer longer sessions?
Do you prefer/require seeing a provider a certain number of times before seeking an overnight?
What do you prefer to do during an overnight stay?
I love overnights! If I am able to screen you well then it wouldn't matter if it was the first time I saw you or not. Overnights are fun for many reasons! Lots of kissing and cuddles, frolicking when ever, not rushed at all, sometimes dinner or other out on the town activities (chance to dress up and feel like I am on a RL date since I am single and don't have many), a chance for me to be just as spoiled as my date for the night as well.

As far as longer sessions vs overnight I really love both and over all it depends if I have the time to fit either into my schedule.
It is better, not really a requirement, to see a provider BCD at least a couple of times for an hour, as well as discuss the overnight option with her so you can possibly tell how the session will be. The most important reason being you do have to fork out a lot of money and usually it is upfront, including having to pay for dinner and any else you do (go to a club, show, ect.) so you want to make sure you are compatible and even have the option of an out just in case. The one good thing is that there is no clock watching in an overnight date. Unless you are a super stud, you are not going to be doing a single session virtually ALL night, but the worse thing you want to do is pay her to sleep for 6+ hours!

I did an overnight with a provider years ago and she came over at about 5pm. I took her to dinner, we went to a sporting event, and went back to my place. After we took a mutual shower, we did a BCD session for a couple of hours, then rested, watched a movie on my DVR, the another session before we took a nap in each other's arms for about 3 hours. After waking up, we did another passionate couple of hours session, she took another shower got dressed and off she went.
Overnights seem to be an expensive way to sleep just my opinion
Overnights seem to be an expensive way to sleep just my opinion Originally Posted by Goose2u
Even with sleeping the amount one gives per hour is WAY cheaper then say 3 sessions as a example( H/250 x 3 = 750 or 12hours/1000 break it down to 83.33 per hour) . It all depends what one is seeking... just a pop or 2 and nothing more then a HH or H is the way to go. Some want more companionship, time out like a RL date, more affection etc.
Overnights seem to be an expensive way to sleep just my opinion Originally Posted by Goose2u
youre allowed to have your opinion, but think of other perspectives.

many men think more than 15 minutes is a waste of money because all they want is to drop their pants and get their penis in a ladies mouth.

many men enjoy extended dates because they actually like the concept of a "date."

for everyone that has a gf in the real world, you dont just show up and lay down in bed and have sex then go on your way.

if you can afford it and enjoy the whole experience, go for it! some would love to go to a football game with a lady that they can kiss and put their hand on their legs... others just want that 15 minutes.

they are both good for what they are good for.
xo
I think an overnight is good for an established provider/client relationship. Otherwise, you never know if the chemistry is there to spend elongated periods of time with this person. Think about it from a hobbyist perspective, you pay for an overnight with a provider who, for whatever reason, you don't click with. What do you do? Ask her to leave and ask for your money (or a portion of your money) back? I tried a few what could be considered high end overnights before and I have always come to the same conclusion. I enjoy my "me" time. But it maybe a different perspective from hobbyists who truly seek companionship.
Lol its a hobbyists point of view I'm sure providers have a totally different opinion
If I book an overnight.....the sole purpose of it is for a copious amount of fucking. I'm a younger guy......and although I love the companionship.......let's not get it twisted.......I want the pinnacle of an ultimate pse sex session principally. I'm straightforward in what I seek an expect ladies to be the same. I might sugar coat it with a dinner date, and being very bfe (mutually satsfying) sex wise and such. Definitely will have her favorite drinks and foods on hand. But even during the initial conversation when she's screening me and we are planning a date........I want to feel like a priority.

I always book first time overnights with no issues. But that is the only type session I have mostly booked. You have to be able to communicate well your expectations and the benefits of such. Booking a lady for a HH or hour to test the waters wouldn't interest me. Cause truthfully that's not the session I want so why settle. There's a difference between ordering a full steak.........and purchasing a plate of steak tips. Ultimately Ill still feel satisfied by the results, but Id be more impressed and fulfilled having taken the chance for a well ordered entree set to my needs and wants.

Here's some tips:

1. Most rates are negotiable. Never discuss a rate until you know what she offers and her expectations. If they don't cater to your own adjust the offered rate.

2. Have standards for yourself and stick to them. Even rates wise. If you normally pay a certain percentage rate to verified ladies in one city.......or ladies via Backpage........stay the course......unless her offer far exceeds your exectations. Often times ladies don't have an overnight rate posted........but when they do it will be very similar to other competing ladies....same as hourly rates. You ever wonder why that is? Lol

3. If a lady is so "cautious" enough to ask you silly questions about how big you are (dick size), how much sleep she will get, or how often during the nght you will want sex...........don't see her. She not asking because she can accommodate your expectations.........she's sewing the seed for reasons to give you a less than stellar night. She lacks confidence and she's tipping you off. Ladies that do overnights often won't be even remotely concerned. They are chameleons and can adapt. But just know there are many ladies who know they can't accommodate the majority of guys request......choose wisely.

4. Paying for dinner and food is a necessary expense. She needs the energy and she will need a little relief and motivation. The happier and more attention to detail you are with her wants and comforts the better it will be for you. Try to have stuff she likes if she is the type to talk to you beforehand. Cater what you do to how open she is about herself.

I will say that there are some ladies I would dinner date with in public.....and some I wouldn't. That's based on my own specific preferences.....but mostly by how she treats me and how she has interacted with me beforehand and during.

5. If you don't really want to do dinner date and compainonshp stuff......have sex first. Guarantee you after having a few hours of sex the dinner conversation will be much more relaxed later. Her hair might even be too messed up......and she might want to order in. Keep it homely......

Or you can even book a later time of night.......like ten pm or later. Most restaurants will be closed by then......and she would have already eaten to mantan her awesome figure. You can get right to the action a few times prior to breakfast time. And won't waste time on a dinner on someone who might not be all that lol physically or mentally. Nothing sucks worse.....than spending significant time with someone.....going out to a movie....having dinner.....and then getting back to the bedroom and figuring out that steak house you took her to.......should have been a chain restaurant. Lol
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Even with sleeping the amount one gives per hour is WAY cheaper then say 3 sessions as a example( H/250 x 3 = 750 or 12hours/1000 break it down to 83.33 per hour) . It all depends what one is seeking... just a pop or 2 and nothing more then a HH or H is the way to go. Some want more companionship, time out like a RL date, more affection etc. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I love the breakdown, so how much is that per pop? lol
I love the breakdown, so how much is that per pop? lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
However many a guy/lady is capable of
If I book an overnight.....the sole purpose of it is for a copious amount of fucking Originally Posted by gimme_that
youre allowed to have your opinion, but think of other perspectives.

many men think more than 15 minutes is a waste of money because all they want is to drop their pants and get their penis in a ladies mouth.

many men enjoy extended dates because they actually like the concept of a "date."

for everyone that has a gf in the real world, you dont just show up and lay down in bed and have sex then go on your way.

if you can afford it and enjoy the whole experience, go for it! some would love to go to a football game with a lady that they can kiss and put their hand on their legs... others just want that 15 minutes.

they are both good for what they are good for.
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Very well stated.
For me booking an overnight session would run completely contradictory to why I hobby. I mean what's the purpose of paying the donation if she is not going to leave after we're done.
Seems like a waste of money to me. But to each his own. I know some guys just like the company. I would definitely never do it with someone I haven't seen before. 2-3 hours is usuallt enough for me if I'm looking for an extended rendezvous.