Ladies beware - KingKunta27

Since this is my last week in Dallas, I could really care less about what's about to be said here.

For the most part, 99.9% of the gentlemen that I have seen here have been nothing more than respectful and courteous guys that I think highly of.

And then, there's that .01% that just really takes the cake.

I haven't had this happen since I first started providing, but it's very unsettling and nerve-racking to have this happen again as it pertains to one's safety and security at the end of the day.

KingKunta27 contacted me today for an appointment at 3:00PM. Arrived to my incall 30 minutes late and had the audacity to waste my time by showing up and bailing out on the appointment without any apology or compensation for my time.

Seriously - Who does this?

I understand that you guys get nervous, but you have a good amount of time before washing your ass and getting into your car before you decide to not go through with the appointment.

Ladies - If you need more information about this guy, then please PM me.
Double post
Im not a lady but the name kingkunta scares the crap outta me, this post should be titled everyone beware!
^ Ecsepcially when hobbyists are trying to get addresses to scope out and/or stalk providers. Yeah, a big creep alright.
Yeah I have had that once and it was one of my regulars too.
thanks for the heads up AB!
Wow thanks happy your safe hun
Im not a lady but the name kingkunta scares the crap outta me, this post should be titled everyone beware! Originally Posted by SteveOTX
How in the blue hell is KingKunta a fucking scary name?
Adrienne we only met once but I really liked you and enjoyed your sumptuous kisses, gonna miss you!
Sorry to hear KingCunt (I didn't misspell) NS'd.
  • NYr
  • 12-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Moved to correct forum
Moved to correct forum Originally Posted by NYr
No offense, but canceling an appointment isn't alert-worthy, in my view, because it isn't an "issue[] which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community."
How in the blue hell is KingKunta a fucking scary name? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I can't speak for SteveOTX but I'd guess fellow hobbyist Generic White Guy wouldn't get the same reaction out of him.....
I don't think his name is scary.. on the contrary, I really enjoyed him in the "Roots" mini-series.. now DarkeyKong.. that one sends shivers up my neck!
No offense, but canceling an appointment isn't alert-worthy, in my view, because it isn't an "issue[] which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
That wasn't a cancellation. A cancellation is when you call prior to arriving at the in call and actually cancel your appointment. Not getting your address, showing up and then he flakes out. It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it? It is an alert and very worthy. It may not endanger a member of "your" community, but it definitely endangers the members of "our" community. I am fully aware of the differences between the two communities unfortunately.
That wasn't a cancellation. A cancellation is when you call prior to arriving at the in call and actually cancel your appointment. Not getting your address, showing up and then he flakes out. It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it? It is an alert and very worthy. It may not endanger a member of "your" community, but it definitely endangers the members of "our" community. I am fully aware of the differences between the two communities unfortunately. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
At the top of this forum, it states: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." That's the standard for whether a given fact situation is alert-worthy. The same standard is used for both hobbyists and providers.

Adrienne states: "KingKunta27 contacted me today for an appointment at 3:00PM. Arrived to my incall 30 minutes late and had the audacity to waste my time by showing up and bailing out on the appointment without any apology or compensation for my time." There is nothing -- NOTHING -- in that statement showing a danger to anyone.

Katrina, you attempt to change the standard for an alert to the following:

"It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it?"

Of course, the OP didn't write any of those things. You speculate about the thoughts the OP had in her head, based on nothing that she wrote, and without the OP having stated any facts to show danger.

Rather than making this the baseless speculation forum, I think we should keep it the alerts forum, and limit the posts here to those about danger.

btw, despite you implication to the contrary, I consider myself a member of a community made up of both providers and hobbyists, and I have been on this board and ASPD before for more than 20 years keeping both providers and hobbyists out of Barney Fife's clutches. You?